Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Maple Brown Sugar uploaded by Chloe T.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Tap Into An Energy Boost. Balance The Deep Flavors Of Maple And Brown Sugar Syrup With The Crisp Crunch Of Hearty Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Honey, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

• I'm assuming since it's crunchy it's softer than the orig...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Love these. They are great with milk as well and a healthy alternative to cookies. Great price as well. I was hesitant at first but now I’m hooked. They are a great price at Walmart and always in stock. So but up!!
Amanda S.
Milford
Best granola bar on the market. The protein really does start your morning (or afternoon pick up). Mildly sweet and salty and the perfect balance. I carry them in my purse daily! Shop rite has the best deal on them.
Rachel B.
New York
I'm a fan of the crumbly, sweet flavor of these granola bars. They're *very* sweet, granted: the maple and pecan combination is a natural sugar high. But they're very filling and have a really nice mouthfeel. If you like the oats and honey granola bars they make, you will probably like these, although they are significantly more crumbly.
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
These are definitely one of my favorites. Although they do make a mess of crumbs they are very good, and satisfying too. Whenever I'm sick I crave these, they don't upset my stomach and give me something to eat so my stomach isn't empty.
DJ H.
Columbus, OH
These are the absolute only granola bars that satisfy me! I’m not a fan of chocolate or peanut butter, so I usually stray away from Nature Valley in general, however the delicious flavor in these makes indulging in this healthy snack well worth it!
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
For some reason I couldn't find the Oats and Honey crunchy granola bar, so I'm rating this one. The oats and Honey crunchy granola bar is my absolute favorite! Do yummy! They do crumble everywhere, but I still love them!
Becky C.
Best one out of all the flavors available. Still pricy unless on sale. But these are wonderful. Easy to carry. Plus they can be eaten warm or cold! So I guess it's a win win all around
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
I've been eating this since I was in elementary school and now I'm in college. They're a great and sweet snack. The only thing is they're pretty messy and crumby but it's worth it!
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I love their crunchy granola bard! They're so good. People complain about how hard their bars can be but fun fact: the more you need to chew the less hungry you feel.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
I love these Maple Brown Sugar granola bars! They are a great change to the traditional Natural Valley Granola Bars. The Maple Brown Sugar ones do not have an over powering Maple taste, but instead have a wonderful Brown Sugar flavor and still make me feel like I am eating something healthy. They are not overly dry which is something that you get when you are eating granola bars. I love them as a good change to my morning routine!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm assuming since it's crunchy it's softer than the original