Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Maple Brown Sugar uploaded by Chloe T.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Tap Into An Energy Boost. Balance The Deep Flavors Of Maple And Brown Sugar Syrup With The Crisp Crunch Of Hearty Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Honey, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

Victoria D.
Tunkhannock
Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars Maple Brown Sugar
This is by far my favorite flavor out of all the Nature Valley granola bars. They are perfect for late night snacks at the veterinary clinic. Working night shifts do not allow for “lunch” breaks, but these give me the perfect boost to keep me going. They are quick and easy and allow me to make it through my 12 hour shift with ease.
Kelly D.
These are MY favorite granola bars! I stash these in my purse, book bags, lunch bags and diaper bags! I love these and my kids do too! Such a good source of energy and food when you’re constantly on the go! Highly recommend
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Love these. They are great with milk as well and a healthy alternative to cookies. Great price as well. I was hesitant at first but now I’m hooked. They are a great price at Walmart and always in stock. So but up!!
Amanda S.
Milford
Best granola bar on the market. The protein really does start your morning (or afternoon pick up). Mildly sweet and salty and the perfect balance. I carry them in my purse daily! Shop rite has the best deal on them.
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
These are definitely one of my favorites. Although they do make a mess of crumbs they are very good, and satisfying too. Whenever I'm sick I crave these, they don't upset my stomach and give me something to eat so my stomach isn't empty.
DJ H.
Hilliard, OH
These are the absolute only granola bars that satisfy me! I’m not a fan of chocolate or peanut butter, so I usually stray away from Nature Valley in general, however the delicious flavor in these makes indulging in this healthy snack well worth it!
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
For some reason I couldn't find the Oats and Honey crunchy granola bar, so I'm rating this one. The oats and Honey crunchy granola bar is my absolute favorite! Do yummy! They do crumble everywhere, but I still love them!
Becky C.
Best one out of all the flavors available. Still pricy unless on sale. But these are wonderful. Easy to carry. Plus they can be eaten warm or cold! So I guess it's a win win all around
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
I've been eating this since I was in elementary school and now I'm in college. They're a great and sweet snack. The only thing is they're pretty messy and crumby but it's worth it!
Amber C.
Locust Fork
These are so very good! It's not an overwhelming maple flavor, just enough to give a good taste. I also like that they have made these bars less hard but still crunchy.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm assuming since it's crunchy it's softer than the original
Shemorell R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these a good healthy snack