BY NATURE VALLEY

For Powerful Cravings. Indulge In Luscious Dark Chocolate Pieces, Creamy Peanut Butter, Crunchy Roasted Peanuts, And 16g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Dark Chocolate Pieces (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Roasted Peanuts, Rice Flour, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Brown Sugar Syrup, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Walmart
Jayden H.
Avon Park, FL
This one is the best tasting one out of all of the bars. However, after eating one a day for about 2 weeks you get so sick of them. It becomes hard for me to even stomach them at a certain point. But that's why you need to buy different flavors. They're good for you so switching flavors helps you stomach them
Evyn L.
Randleman, NC
This is a great granola bar for satisfying your sweet tooth. But, beware, the crumbs can get everywhere! So, just make sure you have a napkin to eat over. The dark chocolate is really tasty, and tastes like dark chocolate (as opposed to milk chocolate).
Kaylee G.
Very good product! The chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite! Kind of healthy. I eat them a few times a week for breakfast or a snack. Kind of pricey for a granola bar. And very messy but very good!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
These granola bars are fantastic. They're delicious and decently healthy. They're messy as hell though so I would recommend eating them at the table, over a plate, or over a sink. They are my absolute favorite.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
These are so delicious and very great way to start your day! I love these because they are so easy to take with you for a snack and they are absolutely delicious! I do recomend these and I will be repurchasing when I run out of the ones I'm eating now
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
These granola bars are so addicting! Chocolate and peanut is my absolute favorite combination, so I feel like I am in heaven every time I eat these. They are perfect to pack in a lunch or as a snack. These are high quality granola bars. Definitely something you want to keep stocked in your pantry!
Meagan S.
Louisville, KY
love these! they're very tasty and a nice treat especially if you're on a diet. They're quick and easy for busy lifestyles and very affordable too. They don't have a weird texture or taste. they have more natural ingredients as well so it's guilt free!
Toni H.
Nature Valley is one of my most favorite brands.  Some of their bars probably can't be labeled as "healthy" because of the sugar content.  But this peanut butter one is so good.  I love it and when I need a sweet treat with a little crunch, this is my go to fav.
Helen R.
San Antonio, TX
So yummy! This is my go to for when I am in a rush in the morning and not in the mood to eat a breakfast meal. It satisfies my hunger until I can eat lunch. I always stock up on these when I go to the grocery store because I know I will never let them go to waste.
Clarissa M.
Mechanicville, NY
It feels like you're eating a candy bar , but its actually a granola bar ! Its fantastic ! Its a great way for me to grab something while running out the door that satisfies my craving and will keep me full until I eat lunch . It doesn't sit heavy in my stomach