BY NATURE VALLEY

Spice Up Snack Time With Cinnamon And Hearty Whole Grain Oats—oh-so-craveable, Wholesome Energy.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walmart
JL H.
Chattanooga
My favorite bar of all time! They're crunchy and delicious. I absolutely love the flavor, and they're filling. I'm not a huge fan of cereal bars or protein bars so these are my go to when I need something quick. I keep a box at work for when I'm in a rush. I've tried other flavors too, but the cinnamon is my personal favorite.
Robyn D.
Grand Haven, MI
Very very tasty, but my gosh the crumbs are awful! It’s just so crunchy that you literally have to forcefully break the bar to eat a piece and not get crumbs on the your clothing. Would recommend the brand, but would love the crunch bar to be a little softer to pull apart
Mary L.
San Diego, CA
I have been eating these for years, so many late afternoon stressed because of what snack i wanted and there they were, the most delicious granola bars ever. too bad I can’t seem to find them anywhere anymore!!!
kenia f.
Santa ana , CA
 These granola bars are so good and I just love the way it's not too sweet. I always carry granola bars and my lunch bag for work and if anything it could be good for a snack
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
If you’re looking to replace an entire meal because you either hate cooking or cannot cook, slam two or three packages of these b*tches with some 1% milk and call it a good day. There’s nutrients and sh*t.
Rubia G.
West Orange, NJ
great product. its verry crunchy and tasty. its great over all. its sweet, healthy, and really recomend it. i usually buy this. definitely would purchase this product again.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Nature Valley Cinnamon Crunchy Granola Bars are what brought me around to granola. I was not even the slightest bit interested in anything about granola, in any way, until my husband convinced me to try these granola bars. I thought everything granola had taste like hay and straw corn husks and dry oatmeal, but, I was wrong. Man, was I wrong! I said, wait a minute, this tastes like a cookie or something! He said that's what I'm trying to tell you! So, I took it away from him, and the rest is history. It is my favorite snack. When I allow myself a snack, I cherish it. I wait until it's time for my snack, and while I wait, I think about that delicious crunch, that sweet, spicy cinnamon flavor, crunchy, falling apart in my mouth, and enjoying every bite of it. Um...umm! They are sooo good, I can hardly believe they're Nature Valley!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
It's always hard to find something that's healthy but still fills you up. I'm not "health nut" by any means but I always like to find a yummy snack that's also a healthier option than others. Naturally I assumed Nature Valley would be healthy but came to find out that although it tastes great, it's actually not that great for you. Also, the crunchy bars leave a big mess with crumbs everywhere. It's a good quick snack if you're in a hurry but personally, I think there are better options out there.
Edna L.
Conyers, GA
These,"Nature Valley Cinnamon Crunchy Granola Bars" are so good!. I mostly eat them when I'm looking for a "quick fix," at home and "to go" meal," whichever it is that are great to have in your cupboards or better yet, on the counter ( easy reach). I also use them in my smoothie to pack a little more of the consistency that I like, additionally the cinnamon is a plus for me. A definite must have at home.
Allison R.
Bristol, RI
Are these too sweet? I really like the Nature Valley flavors generally
Rory L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Normally I get the honey n oats or the pecan crunch. This one sounds really good but I'm scared to spend money on it just to not like it. We love cinnamon. Can someone give me any idea of what they are like before I spend my money?