BY NATURE VALLEY

A Hearty Fall-time Treat You Can Enjoy Any Time. Real Apples, Cinnamon, And Whole Grain Oats Give You A Classic Crunch.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Dried Apples, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
The flavor is actually pretty good , the part that bothers me is the fact that it breaks apart as I’m biting it! The mess this delicious snack leaves behind makes it not worth it in a way. The issue is, it’s supposed to be a snack on the go but it makes such a mess that you can’t enjoy it. I tend to snack at work and this makes it super hard, it gets stuck in my teeth as well as everywhere on my desk. I guess I just have to lay out napkins while I snack because the taste is good.
Andrea C.
Dayton, OH
These granola bars are a yummy snack or quick breakfast on the go. We have tried several different flavors and have loved them all. They are a great source of fiber and don’t have a ton of sugar packed in. Kids love them too!!
Aleksandra F.
New Berlin, WI
These taste great! I've been eating these for years and they are a bit harder to find in stores in my area but I always scope them up when I do find them. They are affordable and a good snack to have on hand!
Sarah S.
Germantown, MD
I tried these granola bars for the first time this weekend and loved them. I was almost expecting them to be overly sweet like a lot of apple flavored things are but they were not! They had the perfect hint of sweetness with a subtle hint of cinnamon. I love these granola bars even more since they made them less hard! My only dislike his how messy they are crumb wise but it's food so it's to be expected. Try these!
Kaytlin S.
I can't remember if these are the new improved (not as crunchy) nature valley bars, but the test is amazing nonetheless. Absolutely perfect snack for hiking or basically anything. This snack won't melt in your bag and it doesn't matter if it gets crumbled up haha
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
These are so yummy! I love the apple crisp flavor but it can be hard to find sometimes. These are affordable and healthy as well. I buy them all the time and eat for breakfast or a quick snack during the day. These are a super yummy and healthy snack!
Lauren B.
I actually do not prefer the crunchy granola bars that nature valley has to offer. They break in my mouth and get all over the place. I think I might actually get more crumbs on the ground than I do in my stomach. Although they are packaged nicely and are dairy free I would not recommend this particular Nature Valley product.
Stacey H.
Tunkhannock, PA
These bars are so yummy!! I try to have one in my bag at all times in case I get the munchies while on the run, this way I'm not buying unhealthy fast food. The only negative thing about them is that they can be quite messy! I try to eat them while it's still wrapped in the wrapper, this way most of the crumbs stay in the wrapper.
Rebecca W.
Love the apple taste, but as with most Nature Valley bars, it was crumbs city! This worked in a pinch as a quick breakfast in the morning as I'm rushing out the door for class. Would definitely buy this flavor again.
Tara L.
These are thee best flavor of granola bars. The taste is really nice, and definitely nice to have a snack or for breakfast. The only downside to it is that it's crumbly. However, I'd definitely recommend it to a friend. The part is that the nutritional value is decent and so is the price.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Do these have a heavy cinnamon flavor?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do they really taste like apples?