BY NATURE VALLEY #24 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

On-demand Energy That Satisfies With Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Drizzled Over 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Rice Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

Ariana M.
I am in love with nature valley bars! I have been having Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bar Peanut Butter since I was younger. These bars are tasty, satisfying, and nutritious. I like to eat these in the morning with my breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. Who doesn’t like peanut butter!!!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
These are a bit messy to eat, but I love that you get 2 in a pack. They are super crunchy, which I love, and the peanut butter flavor is good. You definitely need a drink to eat one of these though, and a plate or something to catch all the crumbs...but otherwise they’re great!
Krista W.
Winona
I love these as a snack in the go. They aren’t the best for you in terms of sugar consumption, but still a rather healthy alternative to most granola bars out there. A con to them though, would probably be how messy they are. They will crumble everywhere if you let them.
Pamela B.
Brady
These are my absolute favorite snack. I feel like I’m eating something that is not only delicious but good for me. I always like these on hand and they are definetly a must for a road trip. I am a repeat customer and would definetly recommend to anyone.
kendra l.
Nekoosa, WI
These granola bars are so tasty!! I usually buy the pack with peanut butter, oats n honey, and maple sugar! They are a perfect snack in between meals! I buy these from Walmart typically but they are at many other stores as well!
Kiana A.
I love this granola bar because it has a lot of peanut butter in it and I love peanut butter! It also tastes like something that wouldn’t be very healthy, but it makes me happy to know that it is actually a pretty healthy snack!
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my all-time favorite granola bar. I like that they are rich in protein due to the peanut butter so they keep me full longer. They’re super affordable too. They do get a little messy as they’re crunchy but I don’t mind. That could be a downside for some.
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
This is one of my favorite granola bars! It’s a great little snack and it is just enough to hold you over if you’re waiting to eat but you’re going to starve before you get there! This thing has been my lunch many days!
Sandra B.
Westfield, MA
This has been my favorite for over 20 years! It has a great flavor and i love the consistency of the peanut butter. It’s a great snack to pack with the kids or in my purse or sneak in with my husbands lunch 😁
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Have always loved these bars since I was younger. A great tasty snack to give you a small boost in the middle of the day! Very peanut butter-y and watch out because sometimes it’s easy to make a mess with them!
Tabitha W.
vinton, LA
Is the peanut butter taste strong?
Lauren H.
Vienna, OH
Is this granola bar healthy?