BY NATURE VALLEY

On-demand Energy That Satisfies With Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Drizzled Over 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Rice Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

Ariana M.
I am in love with nature valley bars! I have been having Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bar Peanut Butter since I was younger. These bars are tasty, satisfying, and nutritious. I like to eat these in the morning with my breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. Who doesn’t like peanut butter!!!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
These are a bit messy to eat, but I love that you get 2 in a pack. They are super crunchy, which I love, and the peanut butter flavor is good. You definitely need a drink to eat one of these though, and a plate or something to catch all the crumbs...but otherwise they’re great!
Pamela B.
Brady
These are my absolute favorite snack. I feel like I’m eating something that is not only delicious but good for me. I always like these on hand and they are definetly a must for a road trip. I am a repeat customer and would definetly recommend to anyone.
kendra l.
Nekoosa, WI
These granola bars are so tasty!! I usually buy the pack with peanut butter, oats n honey, and maple sugar! They are a perfect snack in between meals! I buy these from Walmart typically but they are at many other stores as well!
Afton F.
I love to put these bars in my yogurt. I crush them at home and pack them with my lunch. They’re a little hard to bite through if you try to eat them by themselves. When they crumble they get everywhere, but they are still delicious.
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
This is one of my favorite granola bars! It’s a great little snack and it is just enough to hold you over if you’re waiting to eat but you’re going to starve before you get there! This thing has been my lunch many days!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Have always loved these bars since I was younger. A great tasty snack to give you a small boost in the middle of the day! Very peanut butter-y and watch out because sometimes it’s easy to make a mess with them!
Hannah P.
Russellville
These are my favorite granola bars! They have a way better flavor than other granola bars. We’ve found these at Walmart for a good price. We buy them constantly because everyone in the family loves them!
Antonia M.
These are really nice granola bars. They have a great crunchy texture and a good taste of peanut butter. These are really affordable for the price and there’s 12 bars in each box so that’ll last awhile. These are a good snack to take on the go. I would recommend these to anyone that really likes peanut butter. I also like that each pack has two bars so it’s good for sharing or for having a more filling snack.
Miranda P.
These are perfect for a snack. They are really crunchy but they have a thin peanut butter smear on the top. And they can hold off my hunger until I'm able to get an actual meal in me :)
Tabitha W.
VINTON, LA
Is the peanut butter taste strong?
Lauren H.
Vienna, OH
Is this granola bar healthy?

Walmart