BY NATURE VALLEY

Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
My friend gave me one of these bars, I enjoyed it once I took my first bite. I treasure it by eating one for breakfast. I take small bites because each bite has big flavor. I love the combination of cinnamon and brown sugar. They are great on so much goodies. The soft-baked Nature Valley bars are better than the crunchy ones.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, I eat one of these every morning for breakfast! They are very flavorful and delicious. They are soft and chewy which I prefer against a more hard breakfast bar. I was able to find this at my local Kroger Grocery Store. I would very highly recommend.
Priscilla S.
ANNAPOLIS, MD
Cinnamon is one my favorite of the sweet comement spices, as Ive mentioned in other reviews. Nature Valley tends to be on the healthier side in the granola bar world, so Im more inclined to purchase them. Glad they have my favorite kind of flavor! Its definitely delicious, and feels like a cheat! But these are full of protien and fiber to keep you fuller longer!
Viviana V.
Duncanville, TX
My favorite bar even my mom love it we always keep it around for busy days the price is good I usually eat 2 to feel good all day nice taste like oatmeal with cinnamon my favorite part is how soft they are I can eat it easily
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
My little guy (1 year old) likes these a lot. The are just soft enough for him and are sweet so he thinks they are cookies. It's a super easy on the go snack and also a great quick breakfast if you're running late. My only complaint is that it's messy, but all granola bars are.
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
these are the perfect on the go snack! i love how chewy they are and they don't leave a mess! they have a great flavor and it's light in the stomach! i bought this at walmart and would recommend to anyone!
Caroline H.
Florence
These are my absolute favorite on-the-go breakfast or even just a sweet snack! I get them from Wal-Mart and I always wish that there are more in the box! They're so soft and taste just like the cinnamon brown sugar oatmeal! Giving these 5 stars because I would definitely recommend them to other busy bees like myself!
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
These oatmeal squares were not up to my standards. They were very sweet after the first bite and left an extremely weird after taste in my mouth. I would have enjoyed them if I were a kid but the heavy sugar taste gave me a stomach ache that I did not want.
Taylor S.
I found that these oatmeal squares were quite filling and tasty, making it easy to eat them on the go. The only issue I had was that they left my mouth feeling very dry. However, loved how these were sweet but not too sweet, as I love a sweet rather than savory breakfast!
Ieland F.
This is great to grab for breakfast or on the go! It is not too bad for you and fills you up when you need a snack! Very yummy! I bring them to school with me for when I get hungry throughout the day!