BY NATURE VALLEY

Wake Up To An Indulgence You Can Feel Good About. Chunks Of Rich Chocolate Mingle With Crispy Wheat And Corn Flakes And Crunchy Oat Clusters. A Great Source Of Fiber, You Also Get 12g Of Protein With Milk And 25g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Yellow Corn Grits, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract), Canola Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Refiner's Syrup, Tapioca Syrup, Rice Starch, Corn Bran, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Powder. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Lillia D.
Throw this in soy milk, Greek yogurt, or just a handfull I love this stuff! I keep some in my car for on the go snacking! Love the chocolate flavor, definitely my go to! Perfect for breakfast or again on the go snacking!
Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CEREAL. This is my go to cereal for breakfast or for a healthier alternative. It definitely curbs the sweet tooth craving but also has some nutrients in it without all all that extra junk.
Zoey P.
Vidalia, GA
I am not always a huge fan of healthy cereals, I really love sweets. But this cereal has the perfect amount of chocolate to make it a sweet treat while I don’t feel huge and gross after eating it. I love it!
Dulce F.
Aurora, IL
Favorite cereal of all time, its so crunchy & the chocolate they added makes it even better . I usually eat this every morning, it is very affordable & good amount product !
Tara H.
This cereal is SO SO good. I love granola and I love chocolate and this is all of that and more. I ate this all the time when I was nursing my daughter. I’m trying to lose the baby weight now so I can’t keep this in the house or I’d eat it all day. It’s pretty expensive and hard to find but Target carries it in store and online and that’s the best price I’ve found. I now buy this whenever I need a treat!
Tia M.
New Port Richey, FL
This is the perfect hybrid between breakfast cereal and granola, very similar to Honey Bunches of Oats. There is an adequate amount of chocolate within each bowl, however the chocolate seemed to have a slightly odd texture, and a bit harder than I would prefer. I would recommend this cereal to family and friends.
Shelby K.
This is such a great product, I buy this often and I enjoy it every time. I buy it a my local grocery store and its healthy for how great the taste is. I love it a lot. I use a lot of Nature Valley products. I recommend this to anyone who just wants a healthy treat,
Michele L.
Kennesaw, GA
I am not a big cereal eater but I love this cereal! It's probably the little bit of chocolate that makes it a treat. Sadly, my Publix stopped carrying it and I can no longer find it. It was always on sale and would love if I could find it again.
Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This cereal is sooooo good! Its super crunchy and the chocolate is an added bonus! I buy mine from wal mart. I only have this about once a week, because it does cost a little more money. Its very healthy though so thats a big plus! I would recommend this!
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
this cereal is amazing, great flavor with milk and not only that but I also use it as granola it is great I put it in my plain yogurt as well as any flavor yogurt. I even sometimes just eat it plain as if it were a granola bar. I would highly recommend this for everyone to try.