Nature Valley™ Chocolate Oat Clusters Cereal

Wake Up To An Indulgence You Can Feel Good About. Chunks Of Rich Chocolate Mingle With Crispy Wheat And Corn Flakes And Crunchy Oat Clusters. A Great Source Of Fiber, You Also Get 12g Of Protein With Milk And 25g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Yellow Corn Grits, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract), Canola Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Refiner's Syrup, Tapioca Syrup, Rice Starch, Corn Bran, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Powder. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Did anyone else find this not very chocolate at all? Like there’s small pieces but you don’t even taste them.
Start your review of Nature Valley™ Chocolate Oat Clusters Cereal!
Johnathan K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Finally, a breakfast that is delicious and healthy! I love to use almond milk with this, makes it the best breakfast treat you've ever had and gives you a nice energy boost for the day. It's a great price and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone because it's a great healthy alternative that's still indulgent.
Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This cereal is sooooo good! Its super crunchy and the chocolate is an added bonus! I buy mine from wal mart. I only have this about once a week, because it does cost a little more money. Its very healthy though so thats a big plus! I would recommend this!
Mariangela N.
Me gusta mucho éste cereal, lo tengo en barras nutritivas, me saca mucho de apuro cuando me voy a estudiar. Las consigo muy rara vez
Tia M.
New Port Richey, FL
This is the perfect hybrid between breakfast cereal and granola, very similar to Honey Bunches of Oats. There is an adequate amount of chocolate within each bowl, however the chocolate seemed to have a slightly odd texture, and a bit harder than I would prefer. I would recommend this cereal to family and friends.
Aissha A.
I put some of these clusters in a bowl of yogurt and fruits and its filling and taste amazing. its a good healthy breakfast.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
the chocolate doesn't taste very good inside this cereal. i really didn't like how hard t was compared to the other pieces inside the cereal. it tasted really soggy really fast.
Sylvana P.
I love this cereal! Sometimes I won't even add milk. Ill usually add it in yogurt to make it like granola. It's so good
Marquita B.
Waterbury, CT
this cereal is so yummy and tasty. I always purchase it when I see it. It gives you the right amount of sweetness that you need without feeling guilty afterwards.
Shelby N.
Port Hueneme, CA
Delicious chocolate that isn't too overpowering and yummy crunchy gel Ima. Go very good together. Good as cereal or as a topping for yogurt or ice cream
Michele L.
Kennesaw, GA
I am not a big cereal eater but I love this cereal! It's probably the little bit of chocolate that makes it a treat. Sadly, my Publix stopped carrying it and I can no longer find it. It was always on sale and would love if I could find it again.