BY NATURE VALLEY

It’s Going To Be A Sweet Day. These Crunchy Chocolate Baked Squares Pack A Punch With 10 Grams Of Protein With Milk And 24 Grams Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar , Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract), Canola Oil, Palm Kernel And Palm Oils, Apple Puree Concentrate, Cocoa, Rice Starch, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
This is another one of my top favorite cereals. Has a good amount of nutrients in it without all the extra junk but also provides that sweet tooth craving. It is a little bit hard to find they don’t carry it at most grocery stores the store I seem to have the most luck with is Harps.
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
Omg this is wonderful. I take this product for snacking. I love it. My son's daycare lady told me my son likes it. So we bought it for him,but I'm into it. It was $4is so it might be pricy,although it has great amount of fiver,vitamins,and iron. It definitely helps your digestion!!
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
I normally only buy nature valley bars, but once I found their cereal I bought it and loved it. It's so healthy and I eat it so often. I love the flavors and I highly recommend it.
Yenice R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Tried this once and it was very good. It has healthy properties . The only thing I didn't like was the strong artificial chocolate flavor. I wasn't a fan. I see it being a very easy in the go snack but probably would not purchase again
Erika K.
Port St. John
Love this stuff with my yogurt. I also eat it dry without any milk. It's a great snack dry or a good start to your mornings. It's not too crunchy and hard like the granola bars can be, but it has the same great taste.
Eve F.
Gary, IN
Very tasty cereal. Definitely have to stop myself from eating more than one bowl. The only complaint I have is that it is a little on the crunchy side. Hard to bite into.
Lindsay B.
This cereal is both healthy and delicious! How awesome is that!? When I am craving sweets, I gravitate towards this baby. It curves my cravings and still allows me to not eat a whole chocolate bar.
August S.
Noble, OK
These are good for a snack after a long day, you can relax and enjoy. It's also more healthy compared to leading chocolate snacks. Great for teenagers who're super picky but are growing.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
Oh man, I love this cereal. The chocolate means I can truly feel like I'm treating myself, the granola means I don't have to feel completely guilty about it. Yes, you do need to eat it in moderation for it to truly be 'healthy' but its really not a diet-ruiner by any means. It's a bit more expensive than regular cereal, but for the experience its 100% Worth it!
Shawna M.
Manchester , NH
I love the Nature Valley Chocolate Oar Bites cereal. It has a great flavor and the Chocolate flavor makes me feel like I'm having an indulgent snack, while I'm still eating healthy! When I want a little snack in between meals it is even great to eat dry, without milk! And I've put it in a cup of plain yogurt for a little granola crunch and it taste great.