Nature Valley™ Chewy Trail Mix Fruit & Nut

BY NATURE VALLEY

Whole Grain Oats - First Ingredient. A Wholesome Chewy Bar With Real Fruit And Nuts. .5 Oz Eq Grain

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Almonds, Raisins, Sugar, Roasted Peanuts, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Cranberries, Canola Oil, Fructose, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Nature Valley™ Chewy Trail Mix  Fruit & Nut
Nature Valley™ Chewy Trail Mix Fruit & Nut
  • "I enjoy them as a healthy snack going to Disneyland or the beach." in 7 reviews
  • "I tried to make these at home but they didn't come out as good as this stuff... haha So delicious, perfect for quick snack breaks!" in 7 reviews
  • "My mom used to give me these all the time when I was little and wanted a snack and I gotta say that they taste really good!" in 6 reviews
Alison Nash P.
Mooresville, NC
Yummy! I’ve been eating these for years, since I was a kid myself! They’re flavorful & full of protein, which makes them great for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. The only thing that could make the nature valley granola bars better in general would be to offer some milk chocolate options for those of us who don’t like dark chocolate! Otherwise I’ve got nothing but good things to say!
Rochelle N.
Trail mix and granola bars are my favorite go to snacks. Especially since I'm in college taking a lot of classes in one day, I need a quick easy snack to eat before my classes. It tastes delcious! Not too sweet. I love the variety of nuts of peanuts and almonds mixed with raisins and cranberries. Got this in a pack from costco!
Alyse G.
Southbury
As a former professional wedding photographer, these were always in my camera bag. Every wedding, I would have anywhere between 2 and 4 of these on hand because when shooting a full day event like a wedding, you never know when you're going to be able to eat. These are yummy and always did the trick.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I love these bars! Great for on the go when you're in a rush! Almonds, raisins, peanuts and cranberries fill this bar with yummy goodness! It's very good and the price is good. I would buy them again! I have gotten other flavors. Really happy with them
Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
I love to pack these on a day out with my daughter. This way I know she is getting a healthy snack with protein in it. I buy the wholesale box and it lasts for about a month. You can find it at BJs Wholesale or any local supermarket in a smaller quantity.
Raven M.
Harpersville , AL
I use to eat these every morning with a yogurt. To me it was simple and good and something I could easily throw in my bag and head to class. It’s flavorful and packed full of nutrients for a good kickstart.
Krismely R.
yummyyy! I use to get the honey bars from nature valley but to change it up, I decided to get these and I am really glad I did. I like how it has both fruit and nuts without the nuts overpowering the whole granola bar. It makes for a a great snack and goes well with a yogurt. Nature valley products never disappoint <3
Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
The perfect snack on the go. I bought these at my local target and I love them. It is trail mix without the mess of spilling them. They are great to have in your bag in case you get hungry when you are out, or just as a fun snack to have. Definitely recommend this to trail mix lovers.
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
My favorite! I love that it’s a nutritious snack and that it tastes SO GOOD! The combination of fruit, nuts, and grains is perfect. The only drawback is that I eat them too quickly and always wish I’d bought more! Looking for nutrition and great taste? I recommend this to you!
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Mmmmm! Definitely one of my most favorite granola bars! I love how I can taste almost every individual piece in each bite. I prefer granola bars that have whole pieces of nuts and cranberries as oppose to ground up/chopped up pieces- so naturally I go with Nature Valley 👍🏻
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
How much do you guys enjoy these?!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What is your favorite flavor?
Joslyn S.
Do you guys like this flavor or do you suggest sticking to the regular flavor of these bars ?
Rachel m.
Does this ever go bad
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Are they nutritious for you?