Nature Valley™ Chewy Strawberry Yogurt Granola Bars uploaded by Amber K.Nature Valley™ Chewy Strawberry Yogurt Granola Bars uploaded by Amber K.

BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Energy from pure and natural ingredients brings together the goodness of whole grains and the nutritional benefits of calcium. Food Type: Cereal Bar; Flavor: Chewy Strawberry Yogurt; Capacity (Weight): 1.200 oz; Capacity (Volume): N/A.

Nature Valley™ Chewy Strawberry Yogurt Granola Bars
  • "I really like this product, great for a quick breakfast or snack." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of these." in 1 review
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
Nature Valley strawberry yogurt granola bars are one of the best tasting granola bars I have never had I really like Nature Valley granola bars in general but the strawberry is just a nice sweetness to the granola bar. It's not a hard Bargain Barn gooey but it's a great snack when you're in a hurry you can just throw it in your purse and eat it on the go.
Araceli H.
spring lake
It’s really good and healthy I recommend eating it for breakfast it’s made with nuts and yogurt and its delicious like yummy and my tummy thing is ITS 99 CENTS FOR ONE so i definitely recommend this to everyone
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
I really love these with the strawberry yogurt. Kind of reminds me of the yogurt dipped pretzels. Love how the granola tastes with the yogurt. It’s like a desert but that’s actually good for you because it has grains and granola which is great for your system and body.
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Nature Valley bars are great. They’re healthy and taste great. I just grab them and go on my way to work. They fill me up for a while and have a great overall taste.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I’m not a huge dip in yogurt granola bar person but these are pretty good. Great for a quick breakfast. Easy snack to stuff inside your kids bag. I like these they are pretty healthy considering there’s so much junk out there.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I’m not sure how healthy these are or how high in sugar they are, because I feel like that matters, however the yogurt on the bottom of these granola bars makes them absolutely delicious and a wonderful daytime snack
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of my favorites snacks 😍😍I love the way it taste, I’m a big fan of yogurt and this combination is the best!!!! Every time I go to the grocery store I get at least 4 boxes because they are sooooo gooodddd
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love this flavor, it’s really delicious. I buy this product when I’m starting the semester and even take it to work. It’s really good and I love how it’s healthy. It’s affordable and you can find this everywhere.
Liz J.
Barboursville, WV
These are my FAVORITE!! The yogurt on the bottom is so good and the flavor of the whole bar is awesome. They're also a soft bar, so you're not breaking your teeth when you eat it.
Alys S.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down the most delicious granola bars ever!! I love the yogurt on the bottom !! They are a perfect snack and come in blueberry and vanilla as well. Great price AMAZING taste!
Marlena S.
Bakersfield, CA
I have tried some of Nature Valley's hard crunchy gronola bars before and some of them leave my teeth hurting. I have really sensative teeth so some products that have too much sugar tend to make my teeth feel extra sensative almost like a hurt pain but not sharp or anything, just extra extra sensative. Anyways, has anyone had that feeling with these?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
They look very tasty but how good are these?
Athena T.
Does Nature Valley make any bars that are vegan?