Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNature Valley
Nature Valley Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Peanut (16 ct) 12 oz

Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Peanut (16 ct) 1.2 oz

Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Peanut (16 ct) 1.2 oz

Is it s good combination?
AnnYone have a favorite flavor[product:nature-valley-granola-bars-sweet-and-salty-nut,-peanut,-12-bars-12-oz]?
Is this a good?
Start your review of Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Peanut (16 ct) 1.2 oz!
Nana D.
Mission Viejo, CA
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Peanut (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Nana D.
I love these bars and They taste great. It’s great emergency snack and I eat everyday!
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Peanut (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Yvonne P.
I really like these for a snack or when I’m craving something but don’t know what I want. Just the right amount of sweet and salty. Not too sweet. Not too salty. I don’t have to eat chips and candy. I just eat one granola bar and I’m done.
Valerie R.
Juana Diaz , PR
I love these! If you’re into sweet and salty snacks and you like peanuts, then I suggest you give these a try.
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
These are my 4 year old's favorite snack to carry with us on the go. They taste so good he thinks its a candy bar which is a win in my book lol. They are healthy and delicious and very well priced. Recommend these to any picky toddler mom for sure! They also are good to hold you over until meal time.
kristin H.
oneida, TN
Okay if I’m hungry but not the best even though they do taste better than your average granola bar.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
Ok so you already know the meme where granola bars just make a huge mess as soon as you open the package. But not these ones! The peanut butter helps hold everything in place. I love how you can actually see what you’re eating in these bars.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
This one is al right no my best choice but i have eat it more than once is a exelent source of vitamins good snack well tecomend it
Lysandra S.
Atascosa, TX
These are so good! They are the perfect blend of salty and sweet. They make the perfect snack.
Jill M.
Urich, MO
These are very addictive. I could eat the whole box— seriously 😳. You get the sweet and salty taste going on, which I love. It has protein, which makes it a nice after workout snack.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,317 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so good they are the perfect snack for adults and kids they are better for you than most snacks and the perfect sweet and salty Perfect ingredients for kids I would recommend these to others