Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNature Valley
Nature Valley Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 12 oz

Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz

Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz

Is this more like a snack or can I eat it as my breakfast meal?
Love love love these! So darn good!!
Are they healthy?
Start your review of Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz!
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Brandy V.
This is such a quick and tasty snack when you are on the go but also don’t want to eat anything bland, this is the snack for you, with the tasty flavor that it gives.
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Holly M.
Yum! I just love these! They are delicious. And make an excellent snack or treat!!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Rosie N.
Not my favorite out of all the Nature Valley. This was the almond sweet and salty, dipped in honey roasted almond butter coating. It's a bit too sweet for me and the salty was lightly dusted here and there. The bar has a mixture of oats and almonds. It's sticky and chewy. Each bar is about 1.2 oz and the box comes with 6, cost about $2.99. Overall, it's okay but I don't think I would buy it again.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Kellen H.
This is so tasty and I love eating these! I usually eat these as a quick snack but I eat more than one all the time! They are so addictive to eat! Ugh! I’m trying to diet but these are causing me to splurge! They are always on sale! Please try them!
Janae R.
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Janae R.
Love this! I actually prefer the almond over the peanut bar- feel it’s less salty. Makes for a great snack to throw in your purse on the go
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the butter cream taste of it this is really good the eat in the morning for breakfast
Vanessa R.
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Vanessa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are some of my favorite granolas to have as a little snack. They are super chewy and they have almonds. The bottom is dipped with almond butter. I like the flavor because it’s sweet and salty with a nice crunch of almond.
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Sweet & Salty Almond (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are one of my favorite afternoon snacks. I love Nature Valley products and definitely their variety of granola bars. This one is my fav, its sweet & salty nut- Almond, the bars are dipped in almond butter coating and have almonds through out the bar. Its super yummy! Made with 100% natural oats as well! I recommend these granola bars, for a snack for the kids or yourself and for on the go. These are super easy to throw in your purse or bag and go out the door!
Esmeralda D.
Love this granola bar! Perfect for a snack! It’s also a great healthy option when wanting sweets!
N'dya S.
Phoenix
My family and myself included love the sweet and salty nature valley bars they provide the perfect balance between sweet and salty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...