BY NATURE VALLEY

Whole Grain Oats - First Ingredient. A Wholesome Chewy Bar With Real Fruit And Nuts. .5 Oz Eq Grain

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Almonds, Raisins, Sugar, Roasted Peanuts, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Cranberries, Canola Oil, Fructose, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Leslie M.
If I want to satisfy that sweet tooth this is my go to snack. This is a little bit expensive but Publix usually has it on special. It’s way tastier than the nature’s granola bars. Love this product and really good for anyone trying to loose weight and still get that sweet tooth satisfied. Very nutty and delicious
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are one of my top granola bars ever.. I love them! They are my go-to! They are sweet and salty so you don't get done eating and crazy one or the other and continue to snack. They are filling and a good serving size. They just taste amazing, are healthy, and are so quick and easy! I recommend everyone to try these
Claire S.
Nashville, TN
Love these granola bars, tasty, but not overly sweet. The ones with the cranberries are my favorite because they aren’t as sweet as the chocolate ones. They are a super easy grab-and- go snack perfect for a busy schedule.
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these bars because they’re chewy and have great fruits in it. I love that it contains almonds because those are my favorite. You can eat this bar as a light breakfast or a little snack. Definitely will continue to buy.
Alison Nash P.
Mooresville, NC
Yummy! I’ve been eating these for years, since I was a kid myself! They’re flavorful & full of protein, which makes them great for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. The only thing that could make the nature valley granola bars better in general would be to offer some milk chocolate options for those of us who don’t like dark chocolate! Otherwise I’ve got nothing but good things to say!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
These are a household favorite! I love the bites with nuts and feel like this is a healthy snack option than chips and cookies. My 18 month old loves these too and will eat a whole bar for a snack.
Les L.
Reseda, CA
These are my favorite bars to eat for breakfast on the go. It’s a good balance between the Nuts, honey, and berries! It’s my go-to quicky breakfast meals! And it’s a good snack for the kids
Rochelle N.
Trail mix and granola bars are my favorite go to snacks. Especially since I'm in college taking a lot of classes in one day, I need a quick easy snack to eat before my classes. It tastes delcious! Not too sweet. I love the variety of nuts of peanuts and almonds mixed with raisins and cranberries. Got this in a pack from costco!
Brigitte C.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat these everyday as part of my breakfast. They’re soft, fresh and contains cranberries. It’s nice that you can buy them in a bulk pack. They’re affordable. I strongly recommend this product.
Alyse G.
Southbury
As a former professional wedding photographer, these were always in my camera bag. Every wedding, I would have anywhere between 2 and 4 of these on hand because when shooting a full day event like a wedding, you never know when you're going to be able to eat. These are yummy and always did the trick.
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
How much do you guys enjoy these?!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What is your favorite flavor?
Joslyn S.
Do you guys like this flavor or do you suggest sticking to the regular flavor of these bars ?
Rachel m.
Does this ever go bad
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Where can you find a better variety of 48ct boxes of Nature Valley?