BY NATURE VALLEY #87 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Whole Grain Oats - First Ingredient. A Wholesome Chewy Bar With Real Fruit And Nuts. .5 Oz Eq Grain

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Almonds, Raisins, Sugar, Roasted Peanuts, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Cranberries, Canola Oil, Fructose, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Lori L.
I am a granola bar nut and any that contain fruit and nuts I’m down for. This fruit and nut granola bar by Nature Valley was good but for some reason mine were very dry. I’ve had similar bars by this brand and they haven’t been dry so I’m not sure why this batch was not as chewy as I was expecting. I will buy again, but if that box is also dry I’ll move on to a different brand. Nature Valley™ Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut Trail Mix
Leslie M.
If I want to satisfy that sweet tooth this is my go to snack. This is a little bit expensive but Publix usually has it on special. It’s way tastier than the nature’s granola bars. Love this product and really good for anyone trying to loose weight and still get that sweet tooth satisfied. Very nutty and delicious
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are one of my top granola bars ever.. I love them! They are my go-to! They are sweet and salty so you don't get done eating and crazy one or the other and continue to snack. They are filling and a good serving size. They just taste amazing, are healthy, and are so quick and easy! I recommend everyone to try these
Ashley W.
Atlanta
I think I’ve eaten these so much they make me sick. They are just so good. These are the only ones we really like. We use to like others until we found this flavor. It doesn’t have Chocolate and stuff in it so I feel it’s more healthy.
Claire S.
Nashville, TN
Love these granola bars, tasty, but not overly sweet. The ones with the cranberries are my favorite because they aren’t as sweet as the chocolate ones. They are a super easy grab-and- go snack perfect for a busy schedule.
Alison Nash P.
Mooresville, NC
Yummy! I’ve been eating these for years, since I was a kid myself! They’re flavorful & full of protein, which makes them great for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. The only thing that could make the nature valley granola bars better in general would be to offer some milk chocolate options for those of us who don’t like dark chocolate! Otherwise I’ve got nothing but good things to say!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
These are a household favorite! I love the bites with nuts and feel like this is a healthy snack option than chips and cookies. My 18 month old loves these too and will eat a whole bar for a snack.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this granola bar! It is delicious and is packed with almonds, raisins, peanuts & cranberries!!! The best part about it is that it is chewy and does not leave crumbs everywhere! I hate granola bars that are so hard they break and leave a trail of crumbs behind. Not this one! This one is perfect for a snack and a quick energy boost! I buy the big box at sams club!
Rochelle N.
Trail mix and granola bars are my favorite go to snacks. Especially since I'm in college taking a lot of classes in one day, I need a quick easy snack to eat before my classes. It tastes delcious! Not too sweet. I love the variety of nuts of peanuts and almonds mixed with raisins and cranberries. Got this in a pack from costco!
Alyse G.
Southbury
As a former professional wedding photographer, these were always in my camera bag. Every wedding, I would have anywhere between 2 and 4 of these on hand because when shooting a full day event like a wedding, you never know when you're going to be able to eat. These are yummy and always did the trick.
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
How much do you guys enjoy these?!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What is your favorite flavor?
Joslyn S.
Do you guys like this flavor or do you suggest sticking to the regular flavor of these bars ?
Rachel m.
Does this ever go bad
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Where can you find a better variety of 48ct boxes of Nature Valley?