BY NATURE VALLEY #43 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Double the cashew power. Real cashews and sweet granola, dipped in a creamy cashew butter coating.

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Cashews Roasted in Safflower Oil, Sugar, Rice Flour, Palm Kernel Oil, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Whole Grain Wheat, Cashew Butter (cashew nuts, safflower oil), Canola Oil, Whey, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Peanut Flour, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains: Cashew, Wheat, Milk Soy, Peanut
May Contain: Pecan, Macadamia, Almond

• What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?"3 Answers
  • Is it very nutty? 3 Answers
  • Omg!! I love these dearly. I like the sweet and saltiness of it.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexis W.
Mount Airy
I LOVE THESE THINGS! Literally love them. My family and I have been buying these bars in bulk. They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty. I especially love one for desert. I eat them everyday! I usually have one with me in the morning to eat in between classes, and then one at night after dinner. We literally fight over the last one they’re so good!
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
This is my favorite Nature Valley bar and especially my favorite from their Sweet & Salty line. Cashews are a softer nut so it pairs really well with the yogurt type of under-lay. I'd say it's sweeter rather than salty, but I recommend this to everyone.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Not a fan of nuts, but love this flavor and the way they make the taste. great and super healthy as a snack. always go back and buy again. can buy this at Walmart or cvs. locally as well, never to pricey. Nature Valley™ Cashew Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
Jennifer R.
I really enjoy cashew sweet and salty granola bars. This is a weekly item I purchase  at Walmart. It is the best of both worlds, sweet and salty and it is my quick breakfast of choice I eat on my way to work.
Selyn B.
Santa Maria, CA
I work at a low income school and many of our students don’t bring food to school. I always keep these in my room and my students love them. I like that there is protein and not a tone of sugar! Awesome choice for kids.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
tara k.
I love all of the granola bars that nature valley makes but the sweet and salty bars are by far the best (even better than the peanut butter ones which come in at a close second). I could eat the whole box alone
Shania T.
King, NC
If you’re looking for a snack and can’t decide if you want sweet or salty, I highly recommend one of these snack bars. Not only are they good tasting but they’re good for you! My favorite this brand has to offer!
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I lost a lot of weight eating this for breakfast. It meet my expectations in so many levels. Very healthy and filling. It's expensive but worth the money and you can find it on sale. I recommend it to everyone
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
The perfect mix of sweet and salty! I cannot keep these in my house! My boys will fight for the last one! Great flavor, the cashews are absolutely delicious! We buy them on Amazon, at Walmart and at Sam’s!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these taste ? I like Cashews and I like the nature valley sweet and salty peanut bars but I'm a little nervous to try this one
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it very nutty?
Kawtar M.
What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?"
Sharetha W.
Omg!! I love these dearly. I like the sweet and saltiness of it.