BY NATURE VALLEY #73 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Double the cashew power. Real cashews and sweet granola, dipped in a creamy cashew butter coating.

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Cashews Roasted in Safflower Oil, Sugar, Rice Flour, Palm Kernel Oil, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Whole Grain Wheat, Cashew Butter (cashew nuts, safflower oil), Canola Oil, Whey, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Peanut Flour, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains: Cashew, Wheat, Milk Soy, Peanut
May Contain: Pecan, Macadamia, Almond

• What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?"3 Answers
  • Is it very nutty? 3 Answers
  • Omg!! I love these dearly. I like the sweet and saltiness...2 Answers
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
I LOVE THESE THINGS! Literally love them. My family and I have been buying these bars in bulk. They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty. I especially love one for desert. I eat them everyday! I usually have one with me in the morning to eat in between classes, and then one at night after dinner. We literally fight over the last one they’re so good!
Chantel A.
I've never really been a big fan of granola bars. So I decided to try the cashew granola bars and I have to say I really like them just for snacking on the taste really good and I don't have that granola taste that I don't like. It's a great granola bar to have for on-the-go or quick snack.
Hannah. B.
Portales
These are so good I can’t keep them in the house! I will either eat them all in a few days, or discover my family has! They’re so salty and sweet. It’s the perfect thing for the afternoon slump, because I guarantee these will bring you joy and energy.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
These Nature Valley Cashew Sweet & Salty Nut granola bars are great! They taste amazing, perfectly balanced between sweet and salty. They are made with 100% whole oats, and they're nutritious. Great for any granola bar lover!
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Not a fan of nuts, but love this flavor and the way they make the taste. great and super healthy as a snack. always go back and buy again. can buy this at Walmart or cvs. locally as well, never to pricey. Nature Valley™ Cashew Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
Jennifer R.
I really enjoy cashew sweet and salty granola bars. This is a weekly item I purchase  at Walmart. It is the best of both worlds, sweet and salty and it is my quick breakfast of choice I eat on my way to work.
Amanda J.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love cashews! These bars are great for a little late morning snack when I start to get those hunger pains at work! They are a nice small size so you can just have a little something to tide you over until lunchtime.
tara k.
I love all of the granola bars that nature valley makes but the sweet and salty bars are by far the best (even better than the peanut butter ones which come in at a close second). I could eat the whole box alone
Shania T.
King, NC
If you’re looking for a snack and can’t decide if you want sweet or salty, I highly recommend one of these snack bars. Not only are they good tasting but they’re good for you! My favorite this brand has to offer!
Halia S.
Clyattville
These are soooo good! They are chewy and gooey and delicious! The peanut butter on the bottom is sooo good I wish they made a bar out of it 😂 my grandma eats 4 every night and is addicted! They are sooo good!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these taste ? I like Cashews and I like the nature valley sweet and salty peanut bars but I'm a little nervous to try this one
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it very nutty?
Kawtar M.
El Jadida, Morroco
What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?"
Sharetha W.
Omg!! I love these dearly. I like the sweet and saltiness of it.

back