Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Lemon Poppy Seed uploaded by Chrissy D.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Pop A Power-packed Biscuit! Real Poppy Seeds And Lemon Puree Balance Hearty 100% Natural Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Canola Oil, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Poppy Seed, Maltodextrin, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes, Baking Soda, Lemon Puree, Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Salt, Natural Flavor, Cream, Oil of Rosemary.

Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lemon poppy seed biscuits are pretty good. You get five pouches that contain four biscuits in each. They are prefect for when you are in a rush in the morning and need something quick! The flavor is great. One package can fill you up it's a good amount to snack on. Yummy! Try them if you haven't
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
I️be always been a huge Nature Valley fan. Their assortments of different bars are perfect for all of my different occasions and activities.

Recently I️ gave up coffee due to migraines and switched to Tea. I’ve always admired and been fond of British culture and their time that they take out for “tea and biscuits” several times a day every day!!! It is something that you don’t mess with and don’t mock!

Right around the time that I️ switched to tea is when I️ saw these beauts from Nature Valley and was so excited to give them a try for my “tea and biscuit” American style. Naturally, lemon poppyseed flavor has got to go well right... PERFECTION!! My soul is happy and i’ve made a new habit in my life.

Giving up coffee hasn’t been as rough now that I️ have simple things to look forward to like mixing and matching tea and biscuit flavors from Nature Valley! 😍👌🏼 Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Lemon Poppy Seed
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
These are really good and slightly addictive. They're affordable and packaged in 2's, I didn't like that there was 2 in one package because I felt I had to eat the 2 and they are a bit too sweet. That is what I didn't like but on the plus side there is no high fructose corn syrup in these which is why I would potentially buy again.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
These Nature valley biscuits are good for people on the go and can't sit down to eat a good breakfast before work or school. The lemon poppy seed flavor is my personal favorite. It is a bit sweet, yet I like sweet. It does have a lemon taste that is present in every bite. These breakfast biscuits do curb your hunger but it's not an actual meal. I do recommend them
Lacey W.
Columbus, OH
These are very good, very similar to the belvita breakfast bars but i believe you get a few more in a box of nature valley for a lower price and you have more flavor options. There a good half breakfast hold over and a great mid day hangry snack and I like them a lot.
Kimberly C.
These almond butter biscuits are fantastic. They are a great snack or breakfast item. They are not really a biscuit but more like a cookie/cracker with sweet almond butter in the middle. Delicious.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
Ice tried these before and I'm really surprised that i,actually liked them. I was expecting them to be not that great but they're actually pretty good. They weren't super messy like their other other granola bars are.
Chrissy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Thought they were pretty good. I enjoy that they have a crunch and sweet lemon flavor. I usually am drinking coffee or tea while enjoying them. I am someone who doesn't like a lot of something at once, so I like the pack with four separate biscuits. I can enjoy them at a leisure. I find them a great option for a hold-me-over food. Transports easy.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
I love these and the lemon flavor is the best. Four cookies come in each individual package. And they are super filling. I often split them with my four year cause I find I can't always eat all four. They are a tab bit dry so you do need a drink with them. but, they are great for when you are in the run in the morning or if you need a quick snack.
Jenn G.
I am a huge lemon poppy seed fan, and these have great flavor! I eat this when I do my commute in the morning; they are great for on the go eating! They aren't messy either, which is great for travel and they fit right in your purse! I definitely recommend.