Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by MK J.Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by Samantha G.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Get A Sweet Surge Of Power. Real Honey Joins 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats For A Crispy Treat.

Whole Grain Oats, Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Salt, Cream, Natural Flavor, Oil Of Rosemary.

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great!They taste wonderful and are the right amount of crunch." in 1 review
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I like these ok kinda to sweet for mornings but, as a snack they're good . My favorite one is the Honey oatmeal bar.
Aryana Q.
Chamisal, NM
These are great before or after a workout. Not too heavy but still enough to keep you going! Great energizing snack
Kayla P.
Tampa
I always get me some breakfast biscuits to have a quick meal on th go when I'm a rush and no time to cook for me
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I usually eat belvita, but I tried these from nature valley. They are hard and taste like cardboard. Not a fan
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I used to eat these all of the time. I love them, but they are a little to dry. A perfect on the go snack!
Lindsay F.
Anderson, SC
This actually taste good. It's kind of light, but satisfying. My favorite are the ones with almond butter!
Lily G.
Harlingen
These are alright. Didn't really like them but they make a good quick snack. I would not buy them again.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
A coffee in one hand and this in the other' it's a great grab and go breakfast for a busy mom like me!
Jennifer L.
Quick grab and go for a breakfast during the week. Crunchy but not rock hard to break your teeth off.
Kristi H.
Great for breakfast on the go. Easy to grab and eat quickly. Pretty inexpensive and taste great!