Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by MK J.Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by Samantha G.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Get A Sweet Surge Of Power. Real Honey Joins 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats For A Crispy Treat.

Whole Grain Oats, Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Salt, Cream, Natural Flavor, Oil Of Rosemary.

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great!They taste wonderful and are the right amount of crunch." in 1 review
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I sometimes eat these in the morning for breakfast on the go just as a quick bite to eat with out the mess and its easy to take along with me
Sara H.
Great product for on the go or to pack for a snack very healthy and satisfies. I buy these on a regular basis and would recommend to moms !
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These biscuits are grainy tasting. They are fairly sweet and good. Not so much of a fan of these though they have 11 grams of sugar.
Jenny B.
Sterling
These are great little snacks, but they are not as filling as they should be. The flavoring is ok, would love some more flavors.
Emily C.
Tried them on a whim and they are now my go to breakfast. They are a little messy, but they taste great and are very convenient.
Adriana B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these when I need a quick pick me up. Super yummy and filling!! I also got my husband into them so I have to buy more now!!
Ami T.
Warren
Love these for a quick on the GO snack or breakfast. Even my child likes them. They are quick for in between hockey games.
jasheda r.
New london, CT
These are soooo good I eat it not only in morning but afternoon its has a good source of protein and dose all on your body
Brandy B.
Orlando, KY
I eat these literally every morning of the work week! So easy to grab and go! I eat the blueberry, it taste so good!!
Jessie J.
Newark
Love these! Caught my grandma sneaking some in her purse, ha! It's a nice go to snack when you're hungry or on the go.