Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by MK J.Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by Samantha G.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Get A Sweet Surge Of Power. Real Honey Joins 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats For A Crispy Treat.

Whole Grain Oats, Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Salt, Cream, Natural Flavor, Oil Of Rosemary.

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great!They taste wonderful and are the right amount of crunch." in 1 review
Miriam B.
I have tried several brands and flavors but I keep going back to these. I carry one in my purse everyday just in case I'm feeling for something sweet or just so I can have something with my coffee. Can't go wrong!
Elizabeth N.
I recently got hooked on Belvita.
Thinking these would be similar I decided to try them. I was not impressed. I tried smearing chocolate hazelnut spread on them and even that didn't save them...
I would not recommend.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
These are good, but I kind of like Belvita more. Belvita has a more chewier taste and nature velley's breakfast bars tastes really crunchy and just filled with oats. Really dry. You have to have some water after you eat it or your mouth is gonna fill like it's been in the desert.
Ashlee P.
El Paso, TX
These are the BOMB! I love eating them in a breakfast pinch when I am on the go(which is basically every morning). They keep me going until lunchtime and I feel ready to conquer the day when I eat these scrumptious little biscuits!
Arnella I.
Brooklyn, NY
These breakfast biscuits are amazing for the mornings when you don't have the time to sit down and eat. You can have it on the go with some coffee. And they taste delicious and it fills you up.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
Great on the go breakfast or snack. I love smearing peanut butter on them and making a little sandwich. Also, if you have crumbles they are perfect on yogurt!
Kimberly S.
The blueberry favor is a good one I haven't tried others very different than what I'm used to not cheap can be on the expensive side I may purchase again
Katie M.
Louisiana
Delicious snack my hour drive to school. Great flavor! Great Price! Some breakfast bars are hard and crunchy. NatureValley has little perfect crunch!
Ashley K.
Warner Robins, GA
I usually dig the nature valley brand and these were no exception. I thought biscuits was a good name, but they are not southern biscuits---lol
Michelle F.
Cumberland
A very good breakfast supplement. Unfortunately I can only have these once in a while because of the sugar content. However, I just love these.