Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by MK J.Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey uploaded by Samantha G.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Get A Sweet Surge Of Power. Real Honey Joins 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats For A Crispy Treat.

Whole Grain Oats, Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Salt, Cream, Natural Flavor, Oil Of Rosemary.

Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits Honey
  • "These are great!They taste wonderful and are the right amount of crunch." in 1 review
Shirley L.
This is pretty good, especially for on the go, when you're in the rush in the morning, I love it.  there was a time where I always ate this, I ate it so much I got tired of it, but now I'm craving it again.
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
These have become my go to breakfast when I have early mornings and no time to actually make something. They are filling and have a sweet side. They are addicting and after eating one I find myself wanting another.
MK J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good and something quick for the mornings. There’s four in a pack and they actually kept me full for a few hours. They are under 5 dollars and Walmart or Kroger usually has them. They taste great with coffee.
Michelle T.
Romulus, MI
This product was just okay. I felt that it was a little dry for me when comparing to other bars. I felt hungry still after eating it (I understand it's not a meal replacement) but it's a good go to snack when your on the go or at work.
Savannah S.
Well crafted and they taste great! Quick and easy for a grab and go snack or breakfast. Definitely recommend! The original nature valley oats and honey is still my favorite and worth the price. I would buy these again.
Lacie C.
These breakfast biscuits are the perfect thing to grab for when your morning is not running as smoothly as you would have hopped. They come in several different flavors as well so be sure to try them all.
Chrissie C.
Chandler , IN
These are great for mornings when we are rushing! I know that my family is getting nutrition and it's easy. I also pack these for my kids for a snack. They love the taste and get satisfied. Great price!
Shelby G.
These are amazing! These and the blueberry ones just like it! I use to eat them every morning before GED classes. There's like 4 in each pack so they filled me up!
Aleyah M.
Vero Beach
Its a healthy and nutritious snack. I really enjoy it and look foward to having them after a long day. I purchase it and Publix everytime i'm in need of a healthy snack.
Kerri G.
Saint Albans, WV
These are great!They taste wonderful and are the right amount of crunch. I have some gut issues and I eat the blueberry breakfast biscuits whenever I am having a flare because they don't make me hurt. Good job Nature Valley!!