BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The most important meal of the day just got better! We believe a great day starts with a great breakfast, that's why we are proud to bring you Breakfast Biscuits by Nature Valley®. Each biscuit has a delicious crispy texture and the goodness of 100% natural whole grain oats. With 26g of whole grain per serving they provide nutritious long-lasting energy to help keep you going.

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I lost a lot of weight eating this for breakfast. It meet my expectations in so many levels. Very healthy and filling. It's expensive but worth the money and you can find it on sale. I recommend it to everyone
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
Yummy and delicious are just two words I would use for this food. They are amazing and the flavor is so good. These are defiantly healthier than a poptart and just as good. You can buy them at Walmart.
Kristen T.
Houston
I make these little snack bags for my husband to grab when he's headed out the door for work. Its got Nature's Valley granola bars, NV breakfast biscuits, & those little granola cups with almond butter in the middle... omigosh - he LOVES them! He works outside in the Texas heat, & after a while you can start to feel drained of your energy, no matter how much water you drink! He says that's when he gets into his snack bag & those treats lift him up & give him a nice kick in the pants to finish up & get back home!
Rosemary R.
Great taste! There a great snack for on the go! There not pricey and there much better quality than other brands... i have tasted different kinds of these snack like the ones with dark chocolate or the ones of honey and oats and they are all really good
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Great breakfast food or a snack ready to be consumed at anytime. Coming from this well known brand at a great price it is packed with flavor in a low calorie breakfast option that can be annoyed by all.
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
A good quick breakfast food. You can toss in your bag to eat on the go. Also great for the kids when they need a snack. Would recommend these to anyone. The price isn't to bad either.
Magda B.
Really great idea for a quick on the go breakfast. It tastes great and keeps oh full for about 3 hours. It's also great as a snack. I eat it sometimes in the mornings.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
I love Nature Valley! I think they're bars and biscuits are truly some of the best. They're crunchy and tasty! If I want a bar that's not too sweet or chewy I pick these up. Most granola bars are really chewy but these are the perfect balance. Plus, I love the flavors.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I give these to my kids with their breakfast in the morning , especially if we're in a hurry. And my husband and I also love them. I like them so much, I've resorted to hiding a few so that when they're gone , I have a stash. not to proud of that , but they are that good