BY NATURE VALLEY #17 in Granola & Muesli

Get A Berry Boost! Real Tangy Blueberries Brighten Up This Wholesome And Hearty Mix Of Lightly Sweetened, Whole Rolled, Oven-toasted Oats, Fruits, Nuts And Seeds. It’s Great Served Hot And Cold.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Blueberries, Pumpkin Seeds, Canola Oil, Raisins, Almond Pieces, Dried Cranberries, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin.

• I have never tried this cereal ... I would like to know if it is ...2 Answers
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Nature Valley Museli is a great overnight oats base. I love to mix it with milk and yogurt, put it it mason jars, and make enough for the whole week. This item is pricier than alternatives but you can really stretch it and make it last!
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
Such a great tasting granola I like to take some in a baggie and take it to lunch for a snack very healthy but still has amazing flavor will definitely buy again and do you recommend to others!!!!!!!!!
Jheymmy V.
Maricopa, AZ
To tell the truth, sheer curiosity motivated me to select this item from my queue to review. I have never had Muesli before, and indeed I am not much of a cereal eater. I don't eat oatmeal at all, and never have. As a child I recall that a friend of mine had goats in the family and occasionally this five-year-old and I would munch on the "goat oats" - much to our parents chagrin. In recollection of this incident, I decided to try to eat the muesli "dry". As a matter of fact, it DOES make a good quick snack. I can visualize taking a sandwich baggie of it along on a hike for quick munching while on the move, as well as to make up with water or milk or yogurt for a breakfast or lunch.

I am sure that real muesli aficionados will find this product "top of the line".
Jock G.
This is Muesli is truly one of the best oat cereals that I've eaten,I could practically see myself eating this more than regular oatmeal which is something I never liked eating at all.I bought two bags this time since I'm in love with them that much and love to eat them for breakfast and as a snack anytime during the day.Sometimes I would have this Muesli with some Almond Milk granted I have plenty in the house if not then I'd improvise by using one of my Chai teas as a base while it's still nice and warm making it even more delicious.I actually bought these before also I paid for the original flavor muesli I enjoyed that too and look forward to getting them again at a later point in time.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
So these little crumbles of yummy-ness come in a bag that you can reseal and store. For the size of the bag compared to the price compared to the taste it is worth it. I usually speen 5-6 dollars on it then buy some greek yogurt to mix in with it and lord can i tell you breakfast parfaits be popping, but that's not all they taste great plain or in frosted flakes or in ice cream and cookies.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Having a healthy breakfast is an absolute essential - while this product may cost more than others, I feel that it's a good value for the fact that it comes in a clear plastic pouch enabling you to see exactly what you are getting. I tend to eat it with a bit of fruit - strawberries, blueberries and yogurt in a type of parfait. Oh, and if you add a bit of Cool Whip - delicious!
Brandy W.
I love these packages from Nature Valley. They have several different mixes and they are perfect for making yogurt parfait say home. I make them myself for breakfast everyday and not only do you end up getting more delicious crunch granola and fresh fruit, but you actually can save yourself a ton of money.
Emily H.
This stuff is so yummy. The best way to eat it is either on top of blueberry yogurt to make a parfait.
It's super healthy and adds that perfect amount of crunch to go with yogurt.
It's a little pricey, but it's a good value for what you get, especially for health-conscious folks.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I love Nature Valley brand! I have bought so much of there yummy healthy stuff! One of my favorites is their fruit and but bars! Love the way it tastes! Definitely a great value for great quality goodness and flavor. I love putting this stuff on my yogart! So good!!
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This isn't too bad but I just wish there was more variety with this brand and their muesli snacks at my store. I don't really like much blueberry but like I said this isn't too bad. I still suggest people give it a try because they might like it more than I do.
Lorena🐚🌊 H.
I have never tried this cereal ... I would like to know if it is good for people suffering from diabetes? it's healthy?