BY NATURE VALLEY

A berry booster. Dried blueberries in our crispy biscuits bursting with wholesome 100% natural whole grain oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Dried Blueberries, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Salt, Cream, Oil of Rosemary, Natural Flavor.

Ryan N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these!! There is a very good amount in one package, so it's enough to keep me going while also being healthier than many other options.  Best of all...they are absolutely delicious!! The blueberry is amazing and it's not too much sugar.  Perfect for snacking.
Ashyah l.
I am totally in love with you is because they're good for breakfast because sometimes I don't like eating breakfast this morning and you're easier to hold you until 6 a.m. in the morning until your lunch time sometimes but they're really good and I totally recommend if you're really busy during the day and you don't want to be stopping to do work
Belén A.
West Jordan, UT
I was kind of iffy about these at first but we ran out of the peanut butter bars and I was running late for work so I snagged one of these for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised! They are just sweet enough to have with my morning coffee and have the perfect hint of blueberry
Leila Z.
If you like the taste of blueberry, you'll like these. They remind me of a blueberry muffin! There are 4 biscuits in each pack and I'm full after eating 1 pack of them. It's a bummer that there are only 5 packs in the box but I believe they're worth it. They can act as a breakfast or a lunch for me and I don't need to snack in between meals. I took off one star because they can be messy, leaving crumbs everywhere. I typically open the pack and break off pieces while they are still in the wrapper to reduce the amount of crumbs on my desk at work. So, if you can put up with a few crumbs, I 100% recommend these!
September P.
Portland, OR
When I was living on a gold mine in the woods, these were a lifesaver. Even the most casual of camping lifestyles can be a lot of work & it made me feel secure knowing that I had many days of breakfast covered if trips to town got too few & far between. Definitely an item I like having in the pantry for days I'm too lazy to deal with dishes.

While the flavor isn't out of this world delicious & innovative, it is a solid satisfying & tasty choice.
Pairs well with coffee, juice & nut milks & even water since they are sweet, but not too much.
Courtney G.
I was buying these for about two months straight and had to have them everyday for breakfast or I didn't feel complete. But then I got a couple of bad batches from different stores and that was the end of that. Still looking for a healthy alternative because I love these bars on the go. I'm a full time nursing student and ER nurse's aid. So I need something quick and on the go.
Tiara W.
Davenport
 I love these because they are so delicious my husband and I love these very much and we eat them all the time. A pro for these is that they are superhealthy and they are so delicious. The price on these if you go to a bulky store you are in for a bargain so I advise that you buy these.
Allison G.
I keep these in my desk in case I don't have time to eat breakfast before heading to work. It's much less expensive than going out of the office to buy breakfast, and it has a good amount of protein. If I can get my hands on fresh fruit, I eat it with that to balance the meal.
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
I like this product a lot it full fills you in the morning for breakfast and gives you your morning nutrition it's great for the mornings and the nights it also is great on the low calories. This is great. And yes I would buy this again until they run out of stock
Bailey P.
This product keeps me full and energized during my early morning routine. I love being able to easily grab a pack of these biscuits and know that I am putting something healthy into my body in the morning that is going to keep my full and satisfied.
Monica P.
Siler City, NC
Are these really any good?
Ali M.
Leawood, KS
How does this differ from the Belvita biscuits; they seem the same, but I've not tasted these.
Ali M.