BY NATURE VALLEY

A berry booster. Dried blueberries in our crispy biscuits bursting with wholesome 100% natural whole grain oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Canola Oil, Sugar, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Dried Blueberries, Whole Grain Wheat Flakes, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Salt, Cream, Oil of Rosemary, Natural Flavor.

Ryan N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these!! There is a very good amount in one package, so it's enough to keep me going while also being healthier than many other options.  Best of all...they are absolutely delicious!! The blueberry is amazing and it's not too much sugar.  Perfect for snacking.
Ashyah l.
I am totally in love with you is because they're good for breakfast because sometimes I don't like eating breakfast this morning and you're easier to hold you until 6 a.m. in the morning until your lunch time sometimes but they're really good and I totally recommend if you're really busy during the day and you don't want to be stopping to do work
Belén A.
West Jordan, UT
I was kind of iffy about these at first but we ran out of the peanut butter bars and I was running late for work so I snagged one of these for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised! They are just sweet enough to have with my morning coffee and have the perfect hint of blueberry
Brittany T.
N Ft Myers, FL
These are so good. I used to take them to school and keep them in my back pack for when I was hungry before lunch and it was always the perfect snack to hold me over.
Melissa V.
I love these granola bars there the best I Normally don't eat blueberry because I don't like them but these you can barely taste the blueberry . There also healthy for you
Leila Z.
If you like the taste of blueberry, you'll like these. They remind me of a blueberry muffin! There are 4 biscuits in each pack and I'm full after eating 1 pack of them. It's a bummer that there are only 5 packs in the box but I believe they're worth it. They can act as a breakfast or a lunch for me and I don't need to snack in between meals. I took off one star because they can be messy, leaving crumbs everywhere. I typically open the pack and break off pieces while they are still in the wrapper to reduce the amount of crumbs on my desk at work. So, if you can put up with a few crumbs, I 100% recommend these!
September P.
Portland, OR
When I was living on a gold mine in the woods, these were a lifesaver. Even the most casual of camping lifestyles can be a lot of work & it made me feel secure knowing that I had many days of breakfast covered if trips to town got too few & far between. Definitely an item I like having in the pantry for days I'm too lazy to deal with dishes.

While the flavor isn't out of this world delicious & innovative, it is a solid satisfying & tasty choice.
Pairs well with coffee, juice & nut milks & even water since they are sweet, but not too much.
Becca N.
Bloomfield, KY
I. Love. These. So. Much.

When I was in college, I carried this around with me for when I would be too busy for lunch or dinner. It was the perfect thing to fill me up and tied me over. I never actually used these for biscuits, but I'm sure they're perfect for that as well--they probably go great with coffee! They're delicious and filling, and a really nice alternative to a granola bar.
Courtney G.
I was buying these for about two months straight and had to have them everyday for breakfast or I didn't feel complete. But then I got a couple of bad batches from different stores and that was the end of that. Still looking for a healthy alternative because I love these bars on the go. I'm a full time nursing student and ER nurse's aid. So I need something quick and on the go.
Tiara W.
Davenport
 I love these because they are so delicious my husband and I love these very much and we eat them all the time. A pro for these is that they are superhealthy and they are so delicious. The price on these if you go to a bulky store you are in for a bargain so I advise that you buy these.
Ali M.
Leawood, KS
How does this differ from the Belvita biscuits; they seem the same, but I've not tasted these.
Monica P.
Siler City, NC
Are these really any good?
Ali M.