BY NATURE VALLEY

Get-going Granola Power! Soft, Chewy Granola Bites Made From Whole Grain Oats, Crunchy Almonds, And Sweetened Blueberries. Plus 8 Grams Of Protein Per Serving!

Whole Grain Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Almond Pieces, Glycerin, Water, Honey, Dried Blueberries, Egg White, Molasses, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Palm Oil, Blueberry Juice Concentrate. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

• These look and sound so good. So please let me know if yo...3 Answers
Toinen A.
Detroit
These delicious bars are the perfect breakfast for you girls on the go. Pair with a glass of almond milk and a medium ripe banana for the best cure for PMS/PMT's EVER.
Anna E.
Loved these! They were easy to throw into a bag and eat during the day. I'm a big snacker and hunger reallyyy effects my mood so mid day snacks are key. These were full of protein so eating 2 was enough. They're soft so no huge mess after and you can eat in class, no loud crunching. Love the blueberry flavor.
Downfall: not a lot in the bag
Ginger R.
I love these little granola bites.  I take these for breakfast on the go.  They are soft and chewy, and although they are small they are very filling.  I have only tried the blueberry flavor but I would imagine they are all just as tasty.  I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick on the go snack.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so amazing! I wish they were sold in more grocery stores near me. These are the perfect quick small snack to eat in the morning right when I wake up before the gym for a quick burst of energy. So delicious.
Hilary B.
Columbia, SC
I eat these every morning! They are delicious and make me feel great. The thing I love the most is the protein. Just three of them (serving size) lasts me until lunch.
Kristen M.
We buy these for a few kids that my sister baby'sits. The kids seem to really enjoy them and it keeps the mess minimum. I on the other hand, don't really like the flavor. I would much rather have a cinnamon or Strawberry flavored granola bar from them. I would recommend as a healthy snack for young ones though
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wonderful just wonderful! these are my go to breakfast, snack, or even lunch sometimes. they are so tasty, i love the texture to. i get mine from walmart but you can find them almost anywhere. very good value . i will forever buy them until i they come out with a new flavor .
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
There is just something about oats and blueberry I love. It seems to be my go to morning choice. Nature valley is a great product with quality taste. I get a decent price at my Walmart and coupons help alot. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick easy breakfast idea that sticks with you till lunch.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Not my favorite of all the Nature Valley products but my son does love it. They aren't too expensive and are extremely good for you. We buy them at target and eat them weekly. My son would recommend them to others. I personally don't adore them but taste good
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
This is perfect to keep in your car or school bag! When you don't have time for a good hearty breakfast this comes in handy! I got some at Walmart the other day & will be buying more. They're soft and delicious ! Hearty and full of protein
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
These look and sound so good. So please let me know if you have tried them and your thoughts on it?? Thanks