Nature Valley™ Bistro Cups Oatmeal Brown Sugar Pecan uploaded by Joan Season T.Nature Valley™ Bistro Cups Oatmeal Brown Sugar Pecan uploaded by Tayla F.

BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature valley bistro cups brown sugar pecan oatmeal 8.28 oz

Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
My dad likes to eat oatmeal every morning so I always try to recommend him new products and we tried this one together. It wasn't my favorite but brown sugar and pecans are pretty good themselves so I figured I would give it a go. If you like either of those flavors I would try it.
Joan Season T.
Nature's Promise Naturals Natural Chocolate Chip Cookies

So yummy and good for the health . No artificial flavors , preservatives and color which is what I need for a breastfeeding mom. I am never afraid to eat it this cookie which is safe for my baby too .
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
So Funny Story, I Hated These Things When I Was Like 14 & So One Day My Mom Decides To Tell Me She Was Going To Make Oatmeal So I Was Getting Ready For School Do She Decides To Sneak The Oatmeal Without Me Seeing & She Mixed Some Brown Sugar & I Ate It & It Was Really Good & Then She Told Me What She Used & I Couldn't Believe It Lol, But This Is Good !
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I buy these for quick morning breakfasts for my husband to throw in his lunch kit and eat at work. He loves them. Cheaper than getting food at the gas station or through a drive thru and way healthier.
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
So I own a Keurig so these things are both easy and delicious. I have them for a quick on the go meal and they're very easy to find. I buy mine at Walmart or Target they come in different flavors, I usually buy the apple cinnamon almond one.
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
Great taste easy to make for breakfast it's cheap it doesn't get any better then that plus it's healthy it's an on the go meal they have different taste I'm a first time buyer and I will be buying this again
Crystal S.
Upland, CA
You need to give these a try they're are so good for a fast breakfast, oatmeal for breakfast is just an amazing start of the day. It's a great source of energy, add a bit of honey and boom what a meal !
Aixa C.
It is healthy, it can be eaten as a snack in the middle of the morning and you will not feel heavy or too full, Usually this product bought it at the supermarket
Brittany T.
Puyallup, WA
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about this at first but I actually do enjoy it! It's nice and quick! I love to keep a few of them stashed at work and I can easily eat breakfast out of my coffee mug.
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
I purchased a few of these in the past for my children to try. My oldest daughter really liked them and has asked for more, however, I can't find them in my local store anymore.
Cindy M.
How delicious is?
Yari A.
Any good? never tried food products with the keurig
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
Does this end up dry or mushy?