Nature Valley™ Bistro Cups Oatmeal Brown Sugar Pecan uploaded by Tayla F.

BY NATURE VALLEY #64 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature valley bistro cups brown sugar pecan oatmeal 8.28 oz

Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I buy these for quick morning breakfasts for my husband to throw in his lunch kit and eat at work. He loves them. Cheaper than getting food at the gas station or through a drive thru and way healthier.
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
So I own a Keurig so these things are both easy and delicious. I have them for a quick on the go meal and they're very easy to find. I buy mine at Walmart or Target they come in different flavors, I usually buy the apple cinnamon almond one.
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
Great taste easy to make for breakfast it's cheap it doesn't get any better then that plus it's healthy it's an on the go meal they have different taste I'm a first time buyer and I will be buying this again
Crystal S.
Upland, CA
You need to give these a try they're are so good for a fast breakfast, oatmeal for breakfast is just an amazing start of the day. It's a great source of energy, add a bit of honey and boom what a meal !
Aixa C.
It is healthy, it can be eaten as a snack in the middle of the morning and you will not feel heavy or too full, Usually this product bought it at the supermarket
Basha W.
Jonesboro, GA
I purchased a few of these in the past for my children to try. My oldest daughter really liked them and has asked for more, however, I can't find them in my local store anymore.
Leigh P.
This oatmeal was too sweet for my taste . I don't think it's exactly healthy either . I don't think I would buy this product again maybe something a younger kid would enjoy on a cold winter morning !
carla l.
Salem, OR
These are so addicting! I'm guilty of walking by the box and grabbing a few pieces of dry cereal to munch on--no milk needed. They taste similar to Cracklin' Oat Bran but better because these pieces are slightly sweeter. Wish they weren't so expensive, though. General Mills did a good thing by making these. Try the chocolate ones, too! They almost taste slightly coffee-ish.
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
This oatmeal tastes amazing!I love the brown sugar with the pecans it just goes together like peanut butter and jelly!Me&my youngest lil boy eat an awful lot of oatmeal but this one is one of my favorites along with cream of wheat and Quaker instant oatmeal with bananas,nuts tastes like banana nut bread,the favorite of my lil boy is apple cinnamon in any brand of oatmeal but my favorite cream of wheat is Cinnabon flavored and maple,brown sugar,Pecans!
Danielle M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Definitely love this oatmeal really nice for morning breakfast or a really nice snack. It has a really good flavor I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something tasty in the morning I buy this every week at Walmart it's very well priced for the taste as well as for the convenience of the to go container
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
Does this end up dry or mushy?