BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature valley bistro cups apple cinnamon almond oatmeal 8.28 oz

Kimberly M.
These were the most amazing oatmeals ever! But according to the website discontinued the last time I checked because I can no longer find them in any stores. Which sucks because their protein cup oatmeals taste like crap. Bring these back I was obsessed or make a non-Kuerig cup version!!
Jefferson L.
Great tasting oatmeal at a very good price it serves a  very good breakfast that can get you ready for a long day it fills you up for a long time it has great flavor very nutritious although it's only downside is that it can take quite some time to make but everything else is good about it
Emily L.
De soto
Oh it's just so perfect for a comfort night or a nice morning. It's the perfect fall food. It's not too pricey and fills you up. I'd buy it again. It leaves you with just enough flavor that you could eat it just like that or you could build on to it and add other things!
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
Nature Valley Bistro Cups Oatmeal for the Keurig® Machine Apple Cinnamon Almond I really liked the oatmeal, especially with the goodies (e.g. sliced almonds, cranberries, etc.) sprinkled on top which makes the oatmeal that much more tastier. And for those who love the taste of cinnamon and a huge fan of oatmeal, you will most likely enjoy this oatmeal. But I must say that this oatmeal has a more thicker, pastier consistency (probably due to the added cinnamon sugar), so for those who prefer a more watery and thinner consistency of oatmeal, I recommend putting less of the cinnamon sugar, and perhaps putting a 3:1 ratio of water/milk to oatmeal so that the oatmeal does not get gooey. I personally prefer a more watery and milky type of oatmeal, not much of the thick and pasty consistency, so I do not think I will be eating this oatmeal on a daily basis. Maybe only when I am craving for it. All in all, this oatmeal tasted pretty good. I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to eat oatmeal and likes the taste of cinnamon. This product can be a great and easy-to-cook breakfast and even a midnight snack if you are craving for something sweet.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
I know this sounds crazy. I discovered this method accidentally one day when the oats n honey bar slipped from my hand and dropped into the sink. Not wanting to waste the food, I thought "eh, I'll just rinse it with water and gobble it up." Much to my surprise this rinsed half-bar tasted MUCH BETTER than the original. It serves two purposes: To "tenderize" the bar, making it become a soft tasty crunchy instead of the hard, uninviting crunchy, and also washes away a lot of the sugar making it a lot tastier and healthier (the bars are originally too sweet in my opinion). People have said "eat it with water" etc. which helps with the dryness, but it simply is not the same as rinsing or dipping in water. Ever since I started using this technique the bars have gone from merely good-tasting to heavenly.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this oatmeal!! I usually eat it in the morning or at night when I don't want to eat something heavy. I love the flavor, i buy it at my local grocery store. You can add fruit I would recommend.
Jamie L.
Providence, RI
tried once, wasnt too happy. Maybe if i give it a second try it will be better. i read great reviews which is why i decided to by. Could have a little more flavor in it.
Jennifer S.
My husband loves these! They were easy for him to heat up while being deployed and they taste great! Unfortunately they are pricey so I only buy them when I have a coupon.
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
By far the best quick breakfast oatmeal you can get! Super high quality and super generous with the ingredients! One bowl will not only fill you up, but will get your body fueled and going! Highly recommended
Logan H.
Mooresville, NC
Oatmeal being the number one breakfast for generations the apple cinnamon doesn't fall short in any category from taste to convince it makes the morning much better
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
Ooo are these good??? I never knew nature valley made oatmeal.
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
How would you use this?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Does this keep you full throughout the whole morning?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Is this worth the price of the k-cup version?