BY NATURE VALLEY #1 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Go Almonds! Energy-packed Crunchy Almonds And Chewy Granola Dipped In An Indulgent Almond Butter Coating For A Sweet, Creamy Treat.

Almonds, Corn Syrup, Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Rice Flour, Palm Kernel Oil, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (almonds, honey, maltodextrin, palm oil, mixed tocopherols), Whey, Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

• What's your favorite Nature Valley sweet and salty nut flavor? Pe...3 Answers
  • Are these more chewy or crunchy? Are the ingredients non-GMO?2 Answers
  • Are these chewy or crunchy? 13 Answers
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Nature Valley makes the best Almond granola bars sweet & salty so unbelievably delicious 😋! It’s hard to stop myself from eating the whole boxes at times ! Ha ha ! I tell and recommend these to everyone. They’re so affordable & just so delicious 😋!!! I’ve never loved a granola bar so much ! You can pick these up at any local food store ! Walmart or 🎯 Target ! Great for a snack on the go or for the kids ! Definitely a great choice ! 💖💖
Alison H.
These are actually very good. I’m not usually a fan of these types of bars but these have changed my mind. They’re good for a snack for the entire family. My nine year old son loves them as well and he’s a very picky eater.
Lissey B.
elmira
Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars has a very good taste, where it is not too salty or too sweet. And through it’s composition the granola bar itself avoids all the mess and crumbs that come with others. I have been enjoying Nature Valley Granola Bars for 5 years and will continue to do so.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
I don't hate this flavor of the sweet and salty range, but it isn't my go-to or favorite. The almonds make it a little harder in texture so it doesn't fully breakdown at the same rate as the other [softer] ingredients in the rest of the bar. I wouldn't recommend this unless it was the only snack around.
Lindsay A.
Muncie , IN
I'm usually not a fan of sweet and salty but these were really good. They have a kind with almonds that I really like. My mom was the one who got me to try these and I enjoyed them. I toss them in my purse for when I'm going to be away from home and not have time to eat a meal.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These are so good!!! I love how quick and easy they are. PLUS, they really as salty and sweet so you don't get done eating it and crave the other.... they are great tasting, filling, and healthy.. perfect right! I highly recommend these if you are looking for a granola bar.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
One of my husbands favorite . I also enjoy it when we hike. This one give you energy and really fills you up, i love that it has granola and nuts and those are my main to go for when im hungry so would recommend for any busy mama out here to try these you will like them
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Love these as a healthy snack toward the end of my work day and before my workouts - provides great fuel for a workout without ruining my dinner prep. Typically buy these when they are on sale by love to stock up when they are. And have more flavors than almond.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
My boyfriend just brought these home the other night ...The whole box was gone that night - they are amazingly perfect. The best mix of sweet and salty I have ever had. If you break it up and out pieces on top of vanilla or pecan ice cream it’s ever better
Sarah M.
Batesville, IN
I love these granola bars! First, I love almonds but combining them with a granola bar makes them even better! They are sweet and salty which is my favorite combination and they have a great crunch. I usually pack them in my backpack for after classes
Alyssa M.
Are these bars too crunchy? Been wanting to try them out.
Mary D.
Owensville, MO
Anyone have a favorite flavor???/ I would love to know!
Alyssa H.
Are these chewy or crunchy?
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this bar compare to Nature Valleys Oat's and Honey?
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
Who else is addictive to these bar besides me???