BY NATURE VALLEY #1 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Go Almonds! Energy-packed Crunchy Almonds And Chewy Granola Dipped In An Indulgent Almond Butter Coating For A Sweet, Creamy Treat.

Almonds, Corn Syrup, Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Rice Flour, Palm Kernel Oil, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (almonds, honey, maltodextrin, palm oil, mixed tocopherols), Whey, Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

• What's your favorite Nature Valley sweet and salty nut fl...4 Answers
  • Are these more chewy or crunchy? Are the ingredients non-...2 Answers
  • Are these chewy or crunchy? 13 Answers
Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars

Start your review of Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
These are my absolute FAVORITE when I’m craving something sweet & salty! It has just the right amount of both, and they balance each other out so so well! Whenever I’m at the grocery store I will always look for these but it’s difficult to find bc so many people love them! I prefer these over the peanut butter ones, but whichever one floats your boat - they’re both very delicious! If you’re looking for something to snack on at work, school, for yourself or your kids - this it perfect!
Courtney B.
Abilene, TX
Oh man, these are my favorite Nature Valley bars! They are a chewy, soft option that I prefer to the harder version (but those are great for travel/hikes as they hold up well in a backpack).  The Almond version has a coating of Almond Butter on the bottom of the bar that has the slightest hint of cinnamon and adds a creamy sweetness  that makes these super addicting. If you haven't tried them, you should!
Jennie G.
Whitehall
This is my favorite "adult" healthy snack, especially if I have had a hard physical day or a long workout day. The almonds are uncut and are the perfect size! I really enjoy eating these, I even sometimes have them for breakfast. They're very satisfying!
Michelle V.
These are one of my favorite granola bars!!! Believe me, I have tried them all. Granola bars are my quick go-to breakfast at work. I don't get a chance to sit much, so I like having something like these to carry with me in my pocket as a quick meal/snack. These particular granola bars have a sweet and salty combo flavor that really makes them special and different from others. The others stick to a sweet or honey flavor. In these, the sweet comes from an almond butter coating along the bottom of the granola bar. The salty comes from the Almonds themselves. All of it is held together by your typical granola/oats/rice combination. It's genius!! They're so good and add protein to the nutritional value by using nuts. I've found that these are available at just about any store where you can pick up cereal or granola, so if you haven't tried them yet, you should!!!
Laedi K.
Granola bars are my weakness but thank goodness for Natures  Valley. It’s a healthier option and you don’t miss out on the sweet and sour tastes of the almond flavor. I absolutely love this option and have gained an even greater love for almond in other foods as a result. I will continue to purchase this granola bar.
Sarah S.
Wichita Falls, TX
If we’re being honest, I completely forgot these existed until I went to the doctor for the flu and got one out of a vending machine! They’re super easy to eat on mornings cooking is overrated, and they are delicious. The peanut ones are also fantastic, but I’m more of an almond fan myself. Definitely recommend!
Tammie J.
Peoria
These are my all-time favorite granola bars they blend the best of something sweet with something salty and savory and it’s a great way to have a good snack that last for a long time granola tends to fill you up so that you’re not as hungry so for that mid afternoon craving these are fantastic.
Rebecca M.
Great price and affordable. Healthy option and they are great with the kids. I buy them every week.  I am a repeat customer when it comes to this item. One of my top contenders on my shopping lists. I feel it is better quality and better priced than some of the other healthy options.
ray e.
I tried these not too long ago. They are a little too sweet for my taste but they taste good regardless. I find that I can’t bring myself to finish an entire bar. I would try them again but my family enjoys them more than I do. Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars
Brittany T.
Pomona
One of my favorite combinations of salty and sweet! Helps with my sweet cravings, yet it’s a healthy alternative! They are filling and don’t taste like processed foods! I feel like these are more filling than the other granola bars on the market! I recommend everyone to grab a box!

Target