BY NATURE VALLEY

Gluten-free And Power-full. Crunch Into This Sweet Mix Of Wholesome Almonds, Peanuts, And Sunflower Seeds.

Roasted Almonds, Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Corn Syrup, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Calcium Carbonate. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I love These! They are very sweet and very crunchy. They are also super messy so eat over a napkin! I love the hard crunchy sugar on the outside. I was surprised how good these were actually because I expected them to be a little bland. I was very wrong!
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
These were so good to eat for a snack especially after I ate breakfast ! I tend to get a tiny bit hungry right after and I would pop one of hear in and it would do the trick ! It has the right amount of almonds and sweetness it's not overpowering with flavor ! There easy to take with you ! Highly recommend !
Riannon F.
Oceanside
These are our new family favorites! We actually stopped buying nature valley because the original ones were just way too crumbly and messy! So happy that they have a much cleaner alternative for our family to love!
Coumba S.
Silver Spring
I like but I prefer the green one because it does have all the peanut on it and it’s easier to eat .But my brother likes it his favorite snack and it’s healthy .I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Magdaliz P.
Valdosta, GA
I love nuts. This bar has the right amount of them. I recommend this product. I don't buy this every time I do groceries because I do get tired of them very fast. I alternate snacks. But I do recommend them.
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
I love the almonds in these. They don’t seem to be a loaded bar with a bunch of junk. They actually seem to be something that is good for you and actually give you a bit of duel and on top of that, they are delicious.
Lisa L.
We love the favor and texture of this bars. It is nice to have in the morning before the kids go to school because they don’t like cereal all the time. It is healthy m
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I tried these granola bars a month or so ago and I am pretty pleased. They are healthy for you and have a great flavor. The only thing I don't like about them is how messy they are how they have a tendency to fall apart. Overall, I will be sticking with the other granola bars that Nature Valley has to offer.
Francisca M.
These are my favorite nature valley granola bars! They are very crunchy and sweet. They are pricy but worth it because they taste better than the regular crunchy honey and oat bars. I would recommend them to anyone who loves granola bars with nuts. These bars have the perfect variety of almonds, peanuts, and sunflower seeds. Yum yum!!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
This has got to be one of my favorites by far!! It is a healthy good way to get a snack thru the day. I love the taste without feeling guilty of what I just ate. I would definitely recommend it!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Do they have any other kinds of this variety?
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
I was wondering if anyone else out there think these are delicious and a lot softer to eat then the original bars? Do you know if these come in a larger size box ?