BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley™ Almond Dark Chocolate Nut Crisp Bars.

New.

6 g sugars.

6 bars. see more...

Ragen S.
Lancaster , SC
The best grab and go breakfast or at work snack. It gives you the little taste of chocolate to satisfy a sweet tooth without being too unhealthy. I wish more came in a box-i do feel like they run out quick but I do always buy them again. Great product to try if you are always on the go.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I buy these for breakfast to carry to work. I work in home health so these are great and super easy to eat while on the road in between patients. They are healthy and super affordable. I have given to my coworkers and they have purchased as well
Leslie M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are absolutely tasty! When it comes to granola bars, I like to stay away from the overly sweet ones... I feel like these have the right balance between being semi sweet and also having the right amount of saltiness so I’d recommend giving them a try 🙃👍🏼
Zhandra R.
Hollywood, FL
A woman needs chocolate in her life and if it comes in a healthy way I’ll take it, not too much carbs and sugar and keeps me going for a couple hours. Very good price, really easy to find in every store.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I don't even believe that these are granola bars they are so dang good! They are better than a Snickers bar or any candy bar I've ever eaten. And they're healthy? Yes they are. They have all the flavors the salt the sugar of the chocolate and nuts the chewy the crunch.. They are just so good. If you don't like granola bars then you have to try this because it does not taste like a granola bar. It really tastes like you got it for pleasure not for health.
Crystal C.
I am all for Nature Valley these granola snacks are sweet crunchy salty and just delicious this one with the dark chocolate is absolutely amazing and it's really hard to find a lot of granola with almonds and chocolate I love it 5 stars
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
These are so good! I love the crunch that these granola bars offer and that little bit of dark chocolate helped to add a little bit of a contrast. I would repurchase these due to taste and just the fact that they are so accessible! I can grab these on the go and chow down on them during my lectures, very convenient and tasty!
Tia M.
Swannanoa, NC
Great for a snack while on a hike, bike ride, or a day at the park with the kids. Super affordable for a family, and good for a quick refueling. The kids love them too. Always carry extra for other curios children around.
ixchel v.
florida
i love nature valley actually i haven't try anything of this brand that I do not like yet i love all products that they made with dark chocolate the prices are good easy to find i always bought this on walmart or mas x menos i really
recommend
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
The family have been eating these for years. Great as a snack on the go or portioned servings. Also great broken up and sprinkled over yogurt. They're great snacks for on the road or just as a snack between classes and work. I like the taste and it satisfies my hunger longer than regular oatmeal.