BY NATURE VALLEY #63 in Cookies

Biscuit boost! Two crispy biscuits made with 100% natural whole grain oats. In between, rich, creamy almond butter filling for a surge of energy.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Honey Roasted Almond Butter(almonds, honey, maltodextrin, palm oil, mixed tocopherols),Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Tapioca Syrup, Butter, Honey, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Oil of Rosemary.

Contains: Almond, Milk
May Contain: Egg, Peanut, Soy, Wheat

• I love nature valley products but was wondering how this ...1 Answers
  • I loved Nature Valley snacks and I'm wondering if this on...1 Answers
  • How many come in one pack? Is it just one individual cookie?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chloe L.
When I used to work for Walmart, my boss gave me some of these things. I
tell you what, if I didn't just melt in my seat eating these. These are
SO good and SO good for you. I could honestly eat these things all the
time if they weren't pricey. I know these are some of the cheaper grain
bars, but coming from a poor girl, these things can be a luxury. Anyway,
I'd kill for one of these bars. End of story.
Katherine S.
These are so good. I have one every day with my coffee and it really hits the spot.
It's not necessarily healthy, but it's better than a pastry.
It does have 14g whole grains and 3g of protein, so it's not all bad, but 10g of fat and 11g of sugar... isn't the best.
If you are looking for something delicious, this is it, but shouldn't be part of a bigger breakfast if you're trying to stay fit.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These biscuits with almond butter are cinnamon flavored with a sweetened nut butter filling. It tastes good really mostly like a cookie. It's not much different than a cookie. But this would be something good for a kid who doesn't like to eat breakfast that's the way I think of it. It contains whole grain oats, honey roasted almond butter, whole grain barley flakes, butter, honey, cinnamon, salt a little bit of oil of Rosemary that's a preservative.
Crystal T.
Pell City, AL
I am absolutely in love with this new biscuit from Nature Valley!! I have been searching for something to eat in the mornings for breakfast that would fill me up and this has done the job. The biscuit is so yummy and added benefits of protein and whole grains is awesome! The biscuit is a tad messy while eating and that is the only downside but i love love love this and will keep buying. Thanks Nature Valley!! Oh and don't forget your milk!!
steph g.
Glen Rock, NJ
I’m obsessed with these. The biscuits are a honey wheat flavor and the filling is so good. It’s kind of like Nutella but less sweet since it’s almond butter and not hazelnut, and probably uses less sugar. They seem healthy. They’re a great grab and go item for days i have a bunch of meetings and don’t have time for breakfast or lunch.
Livia P.
PA
If you have not tried these yet then you are missing out! These are soooo good. Even my husband likes them which he usually likes chocolate chip cookies over something like this. He wants me to buy more! Yes they really are that good!
Shelby Y.
N Little Rock, AR
Really yummy granola bar! the biscuits have a cinnamon flavor to them and then you have the almond butter in between the 2 biscuits.  Its a little on the sweet side, so have a glass of milk or water handy when drinking these! These retail for about $4-$5 and it comes with 5 bars in them
Kayleigh C.
Mashpee, MA
these are the BEST!! I aways grab one on my way to class or work when I'm running late. They taste so good yet are still healthy for you! I've recommended it to all of my friends and family and they love it too! Never tried any of the other flavors but will soon!
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good, they taste of course like almond butter but with the biscuits ohmygod. It’s really creamy and rich in flavor and I love it. I like it better than the coconut ones but I everyone should definitely try them
Rachel P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't know what my expectations were before I tried these, but I do know that they exceeded them. This is the most delicious breakfast bar I have EVER tasted. The cinnamon in the outside crust is delictable. I can't get enough of these tasty treats. I almost feel guilty for eating these for breakfast.....almost! Only 190 calories per pack!!!
Jill M.
Is this something that is filling enough for like breakfast?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
How much sugar are in these?
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
Do these taste as good as the Belvita Biscuits it are they better? What other flavors so they offer?
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
Do they have these at Walmart?
Tara N.
Is it one or 2 biscuits ?