Nature Valley™ 100% Natural Crunchy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Diana B.Nature Valley™ 100% Natural Crunchy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Stacey T.Nature Valley™ 100% Natural Crunchy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Ashley T.

BY NATURE VALLEY #11 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 BOX TOPS!
earn more at btfe.com.
NATURE VALLEY.
100% NATURAL.
CRUNCHY GRANOLA BARS.
16 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAIN*.
Variety Pack.
Cinnamon, Oats 'n Honey, Peanut Butter.
12 Bars.
6 - 1.5 OZ (42g) 2-BAR POUCHES.
NET WT 8.9 OZ (252g).

• I love peanut butter and oats n honey. What's your favorite flavor?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are a classic snack! I ate them when I was a kid and my son eats them now. They are great when you need a quick snack and taste delicious! Though they aren’t the healthiest granola bars on the market, and they are notoriously messy, we still love them. You can find these at most grocery and convenient stores.
Delaney L.
westfield
I like the variety pack because i like having various flavors to pick from. I like these bars because they are crunchy but also flavorful. They are a little bit of a mess but totally worth it. I like that it comes in packs of two though. Great snack.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Nature Valley 100% Natural Crunchy Granola Bars Variety Pack is my favorite granola bar to grab as a quick snack. It's healthy and it is delicious. I sometimes find myself throwing more than one in my bag because its such a convenient snack. The only thing I dislike is that my coworkers hear me crunching and then ask me to share with them. :)
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Nature valley has such great crunch and the price is amazing. I typically pay around 5$ for a box of 25 for crunchy or if you want the chewy kind it'll be 5$ for 12 which you can't beat. Those usually will be the variety packs others wise you can choose your favorite flavor. I like eat mines with a cup of coffee! I recommend these!
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I enjoy the Nature Valley granola bar variety pack. You get cinnamon, oat and honey, and peanut butter. Each bar has great flavor and crunch. My kids enjoy the variety pack, because they each have a favorite flavor. These are great for snacking, for breakfast, and for lunches. Good quality granola bars and they taste great!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I LOVE granola and granola bars but I am highly allergic to nuts, especially almonds, so it has been quite the pain for me to find a bar with no nuts in it. Thankfully, Nature Valley is kind enough to remember those of us with nut allergies! These bars are wonderful and something I tend to keep on hand all the time!
Katie S.
I love the texture and flavor of these granola bars! With two per pack they are definitely a good-sized snack to get you through til your next meal, or even to have for breakfast. However, they aren't ideal for eating on the go because they are so crumbly and get crumbs everywhere. But other than that highly recommend!
Amy B.
seattle
Good grief these are messy! It doesn’t matter if I try to leave it mostly in the wrapper, bite into it gently, or lay it on a paper towel and snap bite sized pieces off... its worth it though. I try to keep at least one in my purse so if I’m hungry I have a good option with me. My husband likes to dunk his in coffee.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
I love the variety pack because its so easy to get sick of the same granola bar if you have it for a snack every day. The ingredients are pretty visible which doesnt make me feel so bad about not eating fresh food. These are also pretty easy  to find in stores and not too expensive!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love peanut butter and oats n honey. What's your favorite flavor?