BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NATURE VALLEY.
100% NATURAL.
CHEWY YOGURT.
GRANOLA BARS WITH A NATURALLY FLAVORED YOGURT COATING.
Variety Pack.
Strawberry NATURALLY FLAVORED.
Vanilla NATURALLY FLAVORED.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.2 OZ (35g) BARS.
NET WT 7.4 OZ (210g).

Cheljha L.
I really really really like this vanilla bar because of the yogurt that it has at the bottom. The yogurt just gives it an extra flavor to it and it just doesn't make me feel like I'm eating super healthy or like a super healthy snack but it is so that's good. I don't like the strawberry as much as I do the vanilla just because of the flavor that has at the granola and itself. Maybe it was like liquid you her I would enjoy the strawberry more than the vanilla. The strawberry one just seems a little more sweet then the vanilla one but they're both good.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Healthy and delicious all in one. I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Sydney C.
Sacramento , CA
I love these bars! I eat these bars for breakfast, since they are more cereal like and calorie dense. The flavors are always so good with nature valley, so I think it would appease most taste buds. Overall, I think this is a great breakfast bar. I would recommend this to very busy people who don't have time to eat breakfast.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I'm a big fan of Nature Valley so I really thought these would be good, but I didn't enjoy them at all.  They taste like granola covered in lots of sugar.  They don't seem like a very healthy snack and I definitely won't be buying them again.  I don't think I would recommend these to anyone.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Love, love, love the combination of the granola and the yogurt. And that you get 2 flavors in one box. They can be addicting,  beware. Great to put in kids lunches, or pack for a hike. I like to put a couple in my purse in case I'm running late and need a quick snack. Super delicious!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
These are so yummy! I love the fact that they have yogurt at the bottom of them so delicious and fills you up. Perfect for breakfast on the go. Or a snack to hold you over!
Maria G.
Love the combination of tastes that there granola bars have . I really enjoy having them durning my day . I will really recommend someone to try them out and enjoy a delicious snack.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
These are so yummy and so good for you and low on calories. It was far beyond my expectations and even my kids love them and they are so healthy for you. These are something u need to buy and try wether u are on a diet or not they just taste great!!
August H.
Kennewick
Great for breakfast! I love the vanilla ones, but they go out sooo quickly in my household... A bigger box would be great. Very good quality and tasty though while they last. Also, great for mornings that I dont have time to make a proper breakfast
Rio N.
The regular box of natural valley bars are good because they are cheap and there’s a lot of bars in the box but the bars are so hard they hurt your teeth and make a mess everywhere. The yogurt nature valley bars are soft, delicious, healthy, and don’t make a huge mess. I highly recommend!