Nature Valley Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry Chewy Granola Bars 6 ct uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature valley trail mix dark chocolate cherry chewy granola bars 6 ct see more...

• "This has to be my favorite flavor from Nature Valley." in 1 review
Amanda W.
I eat one of these every day right after I work out at they Gym. It is full of protein with nuts and has an amazing flavor. The cherry mixed with the dark chocolate pairs very well together. It is a little more expensive than other granola bars but the extra money is definitely worth it
Rochelle N.
Foodie Expert
I love granola bars, and it's a great easy snack. I also like the chocolate taste along with the nuts and cherries. It's my go to snack when I'm in in a hurry especially when going to school in between classes.
Diana L.
Lawrence, KS
We absolutely love this chocolate and cherry flavor combination in our household. They’re very similar to the Kashi bars, just a slightly better price point. We always keep them on hand because they are my partner’s on-the-go snack of choice.
Kristie H.
Foodie Expert
I love nature valley granola bars. They're perfect for a snack or breakfast when you're on the go. I love the sweetness of the cherries and the smooth dark chocolate.
Andrea J.
Im not a real big granola bar fan. But these were Exceptionally GOOD!!! The flavor of the dark chocolate and cherry went together great. And im not a fan of dark chocolate but it worked well great in these.
Elizabeth C.
Doral, FL
Of all the flavors available on the line, this is my favorite. It is an excellent snack but contains lots of sugar and salt which does not make it so healthy. If
you are looking for a snack that is easy to carry and with good taste
this is the right one, but it is not the option if you are in a healthy
diet.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Foodie Expert
I usually get tires of eating the same granola bars and have to take a month or two off of flavors. But this one has stuck with me. Week after week I grab a box to back in my lunches. I think it's the tang of the cherry with the subtle dark chocolate that makes it not seem like a granola bar. More like a candy bar treat.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
Foodie Expert
I go hiking a lot so I keep a good stock of Nature Valley products and these are really good. They're tastey, easy to carry in your pack and isn't considered a junky snack. One of these usually holds me over till I finish my hike and go make food. These are also good to keep in your purse to cure those Hangry moments.
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite granola bar. Satisfies my sweet tooth with only 8g of sugar! The dark chocolate pieces in it taste like actual chocolate and not the weird waxy chocolate that comes in or on other bars. And the cherry flavor does not taste fake either, or like robitussin. I love these granola bars!
Linda V.
Foodie Expert
Im in love with these granola bars! they taste so good and every ingredient feels very natural. i feel like im complementing very well my diet with this granolas. feel the price is good and adjusted to what you are eating. love this ones and the crunchy bars are also great!
Saira V.