Nature Valley Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry Chewy Granola Bars 6 ct uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY NATURE VALLEY #80 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature valley trail mix dark chocolate cherry chewy granola bars 6 ct see more...

• "This has to be my favorite flavor from Nature Valley." in 1 review
karen c.
karen c.
Note that each bar has only 90 calories! It is also worth mentioning the variety of Nature Valley granola bars. This is a fantastic subject, because you can find healthy granola bar power that fits your fine taste.

Here is just a sample list of all the different tastes to choose from: cinnamon, black chocolate, peanuts, oats n 'honey, cashew nuts, almonds, yogurt and several others. ! With a wide range of great flavors such can be difficult to find the most delicious one I feel for you Nature Valley Granola Bars are also very well designed.

Each package is designed very well. In the same colors they are bright and pleasing to the eye. I also like the fact that you can easily find the specific tastes I want, as there is a huge picture on the front of the pack.

It is also good that the ingredients of granola bars is clearly listed in the large fountain.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Out of the full line of Nature Valley crunchy granola bars, these are my favorite. There's just enough dark chocolate to make them taste more like a sweet snack than something that's actually pretty good for you. I do wish, however, that they hadn't changed the recipe to make these "easier to bite". I find that I get a ton of crumbs and broken pieces before I even open the package, and when eating, they make a mess. Even though the original recipe may have been super-crunchy and a little difficult to break off, I prefer them and the fact that I could break off a piece at a time while the bars were inside the package, and had much less mess, and definitely didn't lose as much of the bar to crumbs inside the wrapper.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I always used to take the crunchy nature Valley bars, or chewy type granola bars for breakfast for school. Then, I found that nature Valley had a chewy granola bar of their own and since I tried it that is my new favorite. I really like the dark chocolate cherry because, I like dark chocolate and cherries on their own, so why not try a breakfast bar that combines them with the chewy texture I like. It met and exceeded my expectations with flavors and overall taste.
Manasi N.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
These are tasty, filling, and healthy snack for anyone to enjoy. I like that they're not soft and chewy with weird flavors like some other health food, energy bars. Instead they're crispy and have a delicious oat and honey flavor that actually fills you up. If you want to make them into a larger snack, with a little more staying-power, you can spread some peanut butter on top for a real treat!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
These are really delicious granola bars. The dark chocolate and cherry flavors mix together really well and the bar has a good texture to it, it's chewy but doesn't fall apart. All that being said, it's not very good for you. It's basically all carbs with very little fiber or protein. But if you're looking for a treat that won't totally undo your diet, this could be a good option.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Los Fresnos, TX
Besides the sweetness of the cherries you get that sweet bitter dark chocolate and make a great combination, it is super easy to take bites from it and feel so satisfied afterwards it is a must in the grocery list! Plus it is super easy to carry in a purse for during the day snacks when you know you'll be too busy to sit down and eat a full meal, it kills the hunger!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This are my all time favorite granola bars! I buy at least three boxes at a time since my local grocery store doesn't always have them. But the cherry and dark chocolate compliment each other so well and because its dark chocolate it makes me feel a little bit better about eating them. If you are a fan of cherry i would defiantly recommend these!
Cori W.
Cori W.
These granola bars are must-haves in my house. My husband and son are not big fans of granola bars, but they absolutely love these! The sweetness of the chocolate, paired with the tangy sweetness of the cherries is such a delicious combo. These are great to have as a snack in between meals. The best part is that they are healthy! Can't beat that!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Yummmm! Perfect balance of sweet and salty, not overpowering. The cherries give a nice bite and the dark chocolate is just sweet enough. These bars are easily found at walmart, target, jewel or mariano's and are always on sale somewhere. I like to toss one in my backpack or work lunch as a treat. Soft but holds together, crunchy but malleable.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These are so good tasting. I just love the combination of dark chocolate and cherry. I really enjoy these a lot because they are chewy so they are easier to eat on the go because they are less messy when you bite into them and don't leave crumbs everywhere. I haven't seen these in any store in awhile and I really want to buy them again.
Saira V.