Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNature Valley
Trail Mix Dark Chocolate and Nut Chewy Granola Bar

Nature Valley Trail Mix Dark Chocolate and Nut Chewy Granola Bar

Nature Valley Trail Mix Dark Chocolate & Nut Chewy Granola bars are made with dark chocolate chunks, peanuts and raisins, mixed with 100% natural whole grain oats. It's an energy filled snack you're sure to enjoy!

Is this hard to chew like other brand? Hows the taste?
Does this bar have dried fruit in it?
How good is this? is it like the others that Nature Valley make?
Start your review of Nature Valley Trail Mix Dark Chocolate and Nut Chewy Granola Bar!
María S.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esa combinación de cacahuate, pasas u chocolate son muy ricas siempre es bueno tenerlas para un snack...
Ella D.
Atlanta, GA
These are so good. They however have a TON of sugar. I love the cherry bits in them. The cherry and chocolate work so well together. Buy them all the time.
Arpi N.
Porter Ranch, CA
Salty, chewy and chocolaty...hits every snack craving! Take it for you or the kids -- in your purse, backpacks, gym bags, etc.
Tefy N.
El Doral
Mis favoritos, perfectos para llevar en el bolso y comer en esos ratos de ansiedad algo saludable
Melissia G.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Significantly improves the usually dry bland taste of regular nature valley bars. Makes eating heathy fu\0===0l
Tabitha C.
Love the subtle chocolate and quick nutrition. I always keep some in my desk for hungry students, also a great #beachbag throw in!
Ceci O.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this perfect for a quick snack at school or home I also take them to go to work on my break it's a great snack
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
I love chewy bars from Nature Valley. They taste great, but are unfortunately loaded with sugar. I'll buy them for something like a hiking trip or a long car ride, but they are not a regular item in our house.
Susan S.
Russell Spgs, KY
Yummy! Just the right balance of salty and sweet. Good for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I LOVE these things. They're delicious and not horrible for you. Lots of fiber and flavor. Great for breakfast or a snack.