GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNature Valley
Toasted Coconut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars

Nature Valley Toasted Coconut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Toasted Coconut bars are made with 100% Natural Oats and Real Coconut. They are a great combination of peanuts, cocconut and granola dipped in a creamy almond butter coating. It's a snack the whole family can enjoy!

CUANTA AZUCAR AGREGADA TIENE
Are these healthy for you? It looks like they have some fat.
Start your review of Nature Valley Toasted Coconut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars!
Alison R.
Easley, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My granola bar obsession continues with these coconut-ty delicious bars! If you are obsessed with coconut like I am, you will love these. they taste great, aren’t too strong in flavor so you don’t get sick of them easily.
Nancy M.
Corona
These are delicious! I remember taking a couple in my bag for school 😄 I loved these and the trail mix ones 😋 love me some granola. They’re the only granola bars I ever buy. They’re nice and chewy I hate the other hard granola bars.
Sarah C.
Warren , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome source of protein for nursing moms. Great size and able to just toss them in to a diaper bag or purse. Easy to eat on the run, and tasty to top it all off.
Kierstin A.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Target
Definitely my favorite kind out of all of the flavors, pairs the sweet and salty elements perfectly and they are oh so good
Elle S.
Wise
Yummy in my tummy. These are so sweet and guilt free. My face combo will be a repeat customer for these products. Love this brand. They’re commercials really capture their essence and happiness when you eat this bar. Love this food and would defiantly buy again.
Allison B.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this flavor it is the only one that I will eat From the nature valley brand. They aren’t very expensive which is greats I always try to keep the in the hose for an on the go type of snack since I’m always in a rush
Kimberly  P.
Plant City, FL
YUMMY. The bottom layer gives it that extra blast of flavor. You can taste both the sweet and salty. I'm sure it's healthy lol.
Shelly  R.
E Brunswick, NJ
Nature Valley Toasted Coconut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars uploaded by Shelly  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried these for the first time and now I'm hooked! It really tastes like coconut and makes you feel like your on a tropical vacation! The nutritional value isn't too bad which makes it a great carry on snack when your on the go. I also got it on sale for s great price. All nature valley bars are delicious but this one is very unique
Gabriella W.
Evansville
Purchased at: Kroger
Really good to go snack. I find myself eating the entire box over a few days. However, sometimes my body doesn't digest them as efficiently and it hurts to excrete the nuts. Would reccomend not eating too many at once.
navedobaby95 N.
Oak Lawn, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite, its sweet , crunchy salty, the perfect combination. Plus i love almonds so if your a sweet dalty type of person give these a go