BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley® Sweet & Salty Nut Value Pack Peanut Almond Variety Pack Granola Bars.
12bars.
Made with 100% natural oats.
Peanut 170 calories per bar.
Almond 160 calories per bar.
12-1.2 oz (35g) bars.

• I'm tired of my normal go to granola bars. What are your thought...3 Answers
  • Are Nature Valley granola bars as great as they seem? Taste? Pr...3 Answers
  • Are Nature Valley Granola Bars healthy?4 Answers
  • "I love the sweet and salty peanut butter bars so much." in 2 reviews
  • "They are a perfect grab and go snack, I always carry them in my purse or my bag wherever I go incase I get hungry." in 1 review
  • "Being a busy mom that is always on the go, these granola bars are my saving grace when I do not have time to sit down for a full meal at lunch." in 1 review
Jaclyn G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My family and I pick these up at Costco and it's a staple! They go in my children's lunches, in the car on trips, and in my purse! It is such a yummy sweet and salty mix that satisfies any craving in one snack. We will continue to repurchase. I keep some on hand for the kiddos friends and they are always a hit!
Rachel S.
Very high in protein and well balanced for a quick energy snack. It's relatively healthy and has enough flavor and density to tide you over until your next meal. I use these for when I wake up late or know I'll be gone for hours. This is by far my favorite flavor they offer because of the peanut butter.
Natalie A.
I love Nature Valley, but this isn't my favorite granola bar to have. I bought a box one time and wouldn't repurchase simply because it's not what I like to eat; tastes very salty and I normally would like the sweet and salty combination, but this doesn't do it for me. Not a bad snack, just not for me.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I love Nature Valley granola bars !! I have been eating them for many years they are my favorite . I keep them on hand always . They are very satisfying and help get me through till lunch ! I love that I can just grab and go having breakfast on my way to work !! They also are a great afternoon snack !
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
The Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Granola Bar is the only one of the brand that I eat and tho is my all time favorite beach snack. It's crunchy, light, easy to fit in my beach bag and helps to fill a spot if I do feel like snacking on the sand while reading. I have it with water or a juice box.
Wendy L.
Slatington, PA
Our go to granola bars! We can never run out of these in our house because if we do, my husband will drop everthing and run to the store for another box. The bars go in lunches, they are an after work treat! A staple in my house! We love the sweet and salty combination, it is so satisfying!
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My day is not complete without one of these bars! They are sweet and salty! The bar has a yummy vanilla yogurt coating on the bottom. It is packed with almonds and oats. They are held together with a sweet coating! These are delicious for breakfast, lunch, or a snack.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great snack for on the go. I don't recommend it if you have trouble eating crunchy foods, but otherwise it's tasty! 12g of Sugar in the chocolate one which isn't horrible, but I always wish companies would try harder to reduce sugar levels in these foods.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
These are my favorite Nature Valley product! I could eat this bar everyday, the salty sweet combination is perfect. There are many varieties to choose from, my favorite is the peanut one. I wish they came in a bigger size. I would buy them again and again.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this variety pack. As a family that travels for baseball and softball, these are great for the short breaks in between games and the kids love them. Granted they melt if it gets too hot, we just throw them in the cooler and they go back to normal.
flor l.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Are these nature valley granola bars good? I been looking for healthy sweet snack.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Is this box worth the different varieties or would a back of one single flavor be better?
Ingrid A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Are Nature Valley Granola Bars healthy?
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
Are Nature Valley granola bars as great as they seem? Taste? Price? Nutrition?
Nichole D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm tired of my normal go to granola bars. What are your thoughts on this brand and flavor?