BY NATURE VALLEY #57 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

NATURE VALLEY.
SWEET & SALTY NUT GRANOLA BARS.
DIPPED IN PEANUT BUTTER COATING BURSTING WITH PEANUTS!
Peanut.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.2 OZ (35g) BARS NET WT 7.4 OZ (210g).

Afton F.
Foodie Expert
I lived on these when I was in college. They’re the best of both worlds, salty and sweet, give you protein, and are good for you. They’re a great snack during the day, a quick breakfast, or an after workout treat.
Sumiah M.
Metuchen, NJ
I honestly loved these bars. I would buy these in bulk from Costco whenever I had the chance to. The balance of sweetness and saltiness were on point that I honestly couldn’t resist them. I would eat these all day but obviously that wouldn’t be the most healthy thing to do lol. I really do think they’re worth the try if you haven’t done so already.
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
I am not a granola bar far, but these are AMAZING! They are nutty, sweet, crunchy, but not break your teeth crunchy. They are healthy and seriously one of the best granola bars out there. They are so good my toddler niece actually prefers these to some other snacks.
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
These are one of my favorite Nature Valley granola bars, (I've tried the fruit and nut, dark chocolate protein, and original crunchy oat bars), They are super delicious and taste almost like a Payday candy bar, watch out though, you might end up eating the whole box haha!
Simone E.
Temecula
These always have and always will be my favorite. I have tried so many of their snack, but these always do it for me. In the colder months when the peanut butter won't melt I keep them as a last minute snack in my truck for those days I'm really busy. It is the perfect amount of crunch and smoothness. I love them.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite granola bars. They're very sweet which is okay if you really like sweets but i'm rarely in the mood for it. Whenever I am though, this is my go to. They're pretty affordable and convenient for on the go. I would recommend them. :)
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
Foodie Expert
These granola bars are highly addictive. They’re so delicious, it’s hard to eat just one. They’re better than fiber one all the way in my opinion. Pros, they’re good for you and delicious. Cons, don’t eat too many or else, well figure it out. Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars Peanut
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Foodie Expert
Oh these are so addicting. Great for a quick snack, or a snack on the go. Kinda spendy, but worth the price. I've had the generic brand of these and they didn't stack up to these. If you are a peanut butter lover you will love these I'm sure. They are kinda hard.
Amber K.
Twin Falls, ID
My favorite granola bar, one comes with me to start the day each morning! Ingredients are filling and last me through to lunch. Not too sweet. Prices are reasonable and item is always available in store. Would recommend to others for breakfast on the go
Brianna F.
Irvine, CA
These taste like candy bars. But there is far less guilt in these since they're only 150 calories. I usually have them for on the go breakfast with a banana. So sweet and salty! I also got them for a very good deal at the grocery store with a coupon!
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these considered healthy?