BY NATURE VALLEY #5 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

NATURE VALLEY.
SWEET & SALTY NUT GRANOLA BARS.
DIPPED IN PEANUT BUTTER COATING BURSTING WITH PEANUTS!
Peanut.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.2 OZ (35g) BARS NET WT 7.4 OZ (210g).

Buy on Jet.com*
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Son por mucho mi barra de granola predilecta, cuando quiero una merienda un poco fuera de lo saludable opto por ellas, y cuando digo ellas no me refiero a cualquier barra de Nature Valley, me refiero especificamente a estas de Maní, su sabor es increible, son algo pegaosas pero como debería ser cualquier barra con ingredientes que simulen la mantequilla de maní.

Todos en mi familia las adoran, las compre por casualidad en un aeropuerto y desde ese día, mis hermanas (que son cero amantes de lo salado del maní) las adoran, creo que para meriendas o como un complemento del desayuno son muy buenas.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Thanks to these delicious bars, I not only satisfied my cravings and hunger, but also made a cute little furry new friend. I take a nature valley bar with me to school every day (sweet & salty nut flavor), and one time when I was enjoying my bar, a squirrel came up to me, in hopes of trying a piece. I shared some of my delicious bar with it (I named her Tina) and she loved it! I ended up splitting half of my bar with Tina, and she left very happy (and waddling because she was full). Thanks for making delicious snacks Nature Valley!
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Stilwell, KS
This is my go-to snack. Because of the nuts, which add protein, it keeps me fuller longer, than crackers or chips, per se. It also tastes much better than your standard protein bar, and this gives me almost the same energy as one. The cream on the bottom is super sweet and adds to the delicious sweet and savory combination. The only con I have is that sometimes it gets stuck in your teeth, but it's delicious. You can buy it in bulk at retailers like Costco, making it more affordable and delicious than your standard protein bar.
Teresa n.
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
I love keeping these handy for my kids to grab as an easy snack. It's sweet enough to satisfy a sweet craving yet has oats and peanuts so that it's not a total caloric waste. I wasn't sure if I'd like the combination of sweet and salty, but it works well for our family. It's easy to grab a couple of bars and drop them in a purse or backpack for those times you just need a quick something (meeting ran late or you left your breakfast on the counter). The packaging keeps the bars secure, even through squashing.
Chidera U.
Chidera U.
Review for: Nature Valley® Peanut Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 12 ct Box
These bars are so tasty. As an avid peanut butter fan, this bar is always a pleasant surprise to have in my mouth. Everything is on point, the flavor, texture, and look. Whenever these bad boys are in my pantry, I do a happy dance because I know a tasty light snack is covered for the day. I seriously would sponsor these bars just so I could have them everyday. But then that'd probably be unhealthy xD.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Wellness Guru Expert
When i say these bars are addicting, they are addicting! They have the perfect sweetness to salty ratio that any craving you have will be solved! Great price, and very filling for a snack or replacement of a meal. I have purchased these for years and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend this to my friends and anyone that loves this brand or is looking for a new healthy delicious bar!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake
I saw these when they first came out and figured I would give it a shot little did I know I would become hooked on them! They are soft and chewy and the taste is perfectly balanced in between the sweet and salty taste! They have become my favorites! They make no messes like the crunchy ones and I feel these have a lot more taste to them that I can enjoy when I have a sweet tooth!
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
These are a hit in my family. Everyone in my house loves these. My husband even calls them """Candy Bars""" I don't correct him either. They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty. The peanut butter coating on the bottom puts the cherry on top. I love brining these to work for a snack. I send them in my husbands lunch for work, and for the kids. You gotta try them. Sooo Good!
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
This is just so, so, so unfortunately sweet. For my liking, obviously too sweet. For someone who really likes a strong sweet granola bar with a sweet peanut flavor, this might be quite good, but I got these once and probably won't get them ever again. I'd think of these more as dessert cookies rather than a granola bar that makes you ready for the day if grabbed in the morning.
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
Garland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff it's chewy but very good I love how the saltiness complement the sweetness I love the peanut butter I love you everything it's just perfect in this bar is good for after a workout a snack for a quick pick-me-up and plus the bar is the right size and it's very easy to hold while driving walking or anything it's very convenient I would recommend
Charlotte Reese G.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these considered healthy?