BY NATURE VALLEY #58 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

NATURE VALLEY.
SWEET & SALTY NUT GRANOLA BARS.
DIPPED IN CASHEW BUTTER COATING BURSTING WITH CASHEWS!
Cashew.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.2 OZ (35g) BARS NET WT 7.4 OZ (210g).

• Is it very nutty? 3 Answers
  • Omg!! I love these dearly. I like the sweet and saltiness of it.2 Answers
  • How do these taste ? I like Cashews and I like the nature valley ...8 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristina G.
Villa Rica , Ga
I personally think that the Sweet and Salty line of granola bars is the best on the market. The Cashew is my absolute favorite. Although, I am a cashew and pistachio fanatic..lol I highly recommend that anyone who is looking for a healthy alternative to plain out chocolate chip granola bars give these a whirl! You won't regret it! #Sweet&SaltyYumminess #NatureValleyS&S
Justine M.
Boston, MA
Omg these are my absolute favorite. Since I'm always rushing to class, I usually just eat one of these quickly as I'm getting ready and drink some water along with it. These are super tasty and I prefer them over regular granola bars because they aren't as crumbly and I feel more satisfied after eating these. I sometimes eat them in between meals to hold me over!
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA
The only negative about these snack bars is that it is difficult to eat just one. I get them in bulk at Costco, but my husband and I could probably bottom out the box in one afternoon if we let ourselves (with help from our super-finicky Autistic son), and I fear how fat we'd all be if we didn't exercise extreme self control. Sweet & Saltys are BOMB.COM!!
Janie A.
This is a family favorite in our household, my kids love it too! I love the cashews(my favorite nut), the mixture of sweet and salty, to the flavor of all of it combined! I buy mine at my local stores like Safeway and Walmart and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a snack in the middle of the day, it's very filling!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Love these sweet and salty bars especially after working out and when going to picinics etc. I have bought this many times before but only buy them when they are 5 for $10. Never buy them regular price. Yes completly healthy I thnk espcially if you have a sweet tooth and you need to statisfiy the craving with lower calories.
Nathalie B.
Monroe, NC
So I'm not a huge fan of granola bars, I just never have been. Most of them are needlessly dry, and just kind of cardboardy. But these salty and sweet bars are so delicious! Cashews aren't a super dry nut, and they add
a nice creamy base which makes it a delicious snack. It's not too salty either, which is important to me.
Mary R.
Oh wow these things taste amazing!! Somewhat filling and not horrible on the nutrition. More like a candy bar but they taste better than many candy bars. I can't tell you in words how delicious this is. I usually take a star off for being melty or not that nutritious but I can't because these taste THAT GOOD!!
Victoria V.
These are my absolute favorite granola bars PERIOD. I always buy these by the case at costco. I use them as breakfast, after gym snack, dessert. They taste so good, they actually taste like dessert. The strongest taste is the peanut butter so if you love peanut butter then you will definitely love these!
Marisol O.
When I would have long days at work without a lunch break, I would always sneak into bossman's stash and eat one of these little treats. With the nuts, I found them to be filling, although I am sure they are loaded with sugar. For taste, they are yummy. If you're health conscious, you might steer clear.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
I buy these for my husband on the reg... he is obsessed with them! they are a bit too sweet for my taste, but my kids love them as well...so what's a girl to do?! On sale at Target andmy local grocer quite often, so i keep my kitchen stocked with them. great treat for the kids after school as well!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?
Skyann S.
Bealeton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these taste ? I like Cashews and I like the nature valley sweet and salty peanut bars but I'm a little nervous to try this one
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it very nutty?
Sharetha W.
Omg!! I love these dearly. I like the sweet and saltiness of it.