BY NATURE VALLEY #31 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

NATURE VALLEY.
SWEET & SALTY NUT GRANOLA BARS.
DIPPED IN ALMOND BUTTER COATING BURSTING WITH ALMONDS!
Almond.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.2 OZ (35g) BARS NET WT 7.4 OZ (210g). see more...

• What's your favorite Nature Valley sweet and salty nut flavor? Pe...2 Answers
  • Are these more chewy or crunchy? Are the ingredients non-GMO?1 Answers
  • Are these chewy or crunchy? 13 Answers
Kat J.
TX
Foodie Expert
Review for: Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 18 ct Box, Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 48 ct Box, Nature Valley® Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 6 ct Box
These almond butter granola bars have quickly become a favorite of mine... The salty sweet combination with smooth creamy almond butter on the bottom and crunchy whole almonds throughout the bar make for a satisfying and filling snack that you can feel good about. My only critique is that they melt very easily, and the gooey almond butter gets very sticky once it melts all over the inside of the wrapper. Still tasty, but an absolute mess on your hands and mouth.
Courtney S.
Worcester
My all time fave granola bar. Sometimes they put too many almonds in the bars but that's still okay because they are so good. The almond butter on the bottom tops it all off. Definitely go and try these!!!
Casey H.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 48 ct Box
I LOVE these bars, I take them to work, school, and the gym. It's such a good snack to have on hand and it does fill you up. It is not crumbly or falls apart like other granola bars I know of. Hands down a great snack that is grab and go. The price is awesome it ranges on size of how many you want but I always purchase the 48 pk and it usually is about $12.00 - $13.00 and it last a long time.
Claire K.
Madison, WI
Amazing and yummy! I don't like super crunchy granola bars but I don't like super soft either. This is the perfect in between. The nuts give you a nice energy boost and the yogurt on the bottom makes it taste like you're eating dessert. Also wonderful for traveling as they taste good even when they've been in the hot or cold.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Review for: Nature Valley® Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 6 ct Box
I love the Sweet & Salty Almond Granola bars. They are great for a snack or for a quick breakfast when on-the-go.  They provide a good source of fiber to help keep me full until lunch of my next meal. I like the sweetness of the bottom layer of the granola bars too. Almonds are my favorite type of nut.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 18 ct Box
This bar is probably one of my favorite breakfast bars.  It has a bit of sweetness to it, but not to the point where it is overly saturated with sugar.  I also like the combination of almonds and oats that this breakfast bar has mixed together.  There's usually good deals on this bar as well.
Gabby H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 18 ct Box
These are my favorite granola bars! They’re delicious, affordable, and a good size granola bar that will fill you in the morning. Also a great snack throughout the day.
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
Review for: Nature Valley® Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 6 ct Box
These granola bars are super yummy! I love grabbing one as a quick breakfast option, or even as a snack. The only thing I don't love, is the whole almonds are really hard to bite in to. I think the glaze on them makes them harder, but it's not a huge issue. They are good and keep me full!
Bryanna J.
Review for: Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars 18 ct Box
There isn't a trip to the grocery store that doesn't involve these in my cart! They're so easy to throw in my purse just in case I get hungry. They're a healthy, effortless snack. I love the value box to save some money as well! I know that when I purchase these, not one will go to waste!
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these! Love love love them! They are delicious and I keep them in my car in my purse and pretty much on hand at all times!! They are a great energy boost for me! On weekends when we are out with the kids go competitions these are great for them too! Works well as a breakfast bar!
Alyssa M.
Are these bars too crunchy? Been wanting to try them out.
Alyssa H.
Are these chewy or crunchy?
Mary D.
Owensville, MO
Anyone have a favorite flavor???/ I would love to know!
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this bar compare to Nature Valleys Oat's and Honey?
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
Who else is addictive to these bar besides me???