Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNature Valley
Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars are made with rich dark chocolate chunks, peanuts, almonds and chewy granola. These are dipped in a creamy chocolate coating, bringing your taste buds along for a sweet and salty flavor explosion. It's a wholesome snack the whole family can enjoy!
Start your review of Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count!
Product Highlights
It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have.in reviews
Jenny N.
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count uploaded by Jenny N.
Purchased at: Walmart
They are very rich in what I mean, great flavor, not so sweet and crispy, but not hard, a perfect size, and their price is good, many varieties for different tease!just recommended!!
Samantha B.
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count uploaded by Samantha B.
This is my absolute favorite snack! It fills me up and satisfies my sweets craving without making me feel terribly unhealthy. I would love to see them come in packs of two like the crunchy granola bars but that might defeat the idea of being slightly healthier than a candy bar! 😂
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are really good. I love the almonds in them. They also have peanuts. But the dark chocolate combined with the crunchy, salty nuts and texture make it delicious! ☺️ Follow for follow ☺️
ashley P.
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
it wasn't my first time purshase and I bought it from walmart store last night. make me craving for some peanut butter and dark chocolate with almonds. they're came out nice packaging and of course it's affordable. absolutely I'll love to buy it again. highly recommended and good quality.
Daniela S.
Lodi
good not great tho expected it to be better but the chocolate tasted like coal it was so dull and weird not like dark chocolate basically but oh well
Yosseline F.
houston
This is sweet and salty I love it it’s a must try it’s affordable u find it anywhere u go it’s healthy
Chelsea N.
Depew, NY
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count uploaded by Chelsea N.
I love these!! 😍 That sweet and salty flavour we all love! I used to hate dark chocolate but as I got older, I've grown to love it matched with nuts! It's the best! These pack a punch of flavour in the mouth! 💖 Some bats don't have bunches of chocolate chips ontop, and others do though 🤷‍♀️
Honey C.
Delicious and sweet. Love the mix of salty granola and sweet dark chocolate. One of my favorite bars.
Kayla M.
Hinesville
So yummy. Not overly sweet which is great in a granola bar. They did not disappoint. Very affordable snack for on the go. Pretty healthy considering it’s chocolate.
Lisa B.
AL
Awesome taste. Lots of nuts, oats, and chocolate. The combination of tastes are just too good almost. I have to keep myself from eating more than one. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a great snack of sweet and salty in the perfect ratio.