Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars are made with rich dark chocolate chunks, peanuts, almonds and chewy granola. These are dipped in a creamy chocolate coating, bringing your taste buds along for a sweet and salty flavor explosion. It's a wholesome snack the whole family can enjoy!

Homemade or buy some snacks bar?
Its so salty?
I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try them. Are they more filling than the thin crisp ones that I see at gas stops?
Start your review of Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond Granola Bars 18 Count!
Product Highlights
“It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have.” in 1 review
I get these for husband, I like them they are my favorite. They flavor is good and the texture is good, I'm just not a fan. I really like that they have many flavors to choose from. I get these for my hubby he enjoys them, it takes care of his sweet tooth without him filling up on sugary snacks.
Pitman, NJ
my husband gets these as a snack for work when he is on break. its a little pick me up to get him through until dinner time. i had gotten one as a sample and he tried it and liked it so much that he buys these all the time now. he just got a huge box from sams club so he should be good for a while
pink hill, NC
Not a granola bar fan but this changed my perception. I love the sweet and salty combo. The dark chocolate adds just the right amount of flavor. It cures my cravings with something healthy. It is both tasty and affordable. Beyond my expectations.
Bronx, NY
Oh my god! Did I love eating this granola bar! It was absolutely delicious. You can’t always taste the almond in some bars but this one was very different. Mixed with the sweet flavors from the chocolate, this bar is now my number one choice.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the best granola bar for those salty- sweet lovers! It is my go to bar! It is a decent size and I eat one of these for breakfast just about every morning. I love how it includes dark chocolate, peanuts and almonds. Very very good.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love these sweet and salty granola bars! I usually don’t like almonds but they just work on this bars. The only downsize is that they do have a high calorie count. But on that note they do leave you feeling full.
Purchased at: Target
love love love these for on the go breakfast or snack. dark chocolate peanut is my favorite, chewy and delicious. love the variety pack because you get a good amount of bars for an affordable price. will continue to purchase.
Summersville, WV
I love these so much by the time I get them at the store and come home they are gone so fast they taste so good. They are great pick me ups after school or in between your busy days it’s a great price for how many u get.
Santa Ana, CA
This are my favorite. I’m not a big fan of dark chocolate and this doesn’t tase like that at all. I take it to school when I need a little snack to kill my hunger. If your in to this definitely try it.
Ridott, IL
These are a great value and I buy them to eat at work as snacks. I feel they are reasonable healthy and I don't feel guilty when I have one. The price point is decent for the about you receive.