Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate, Peanut & Almond uploaded by Stormi T.Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate, Peanut & Almond uploaded by l V.

BY NATURE VALLEY

NATURE VALLEY.
new!
SWEET & SALTY NUT GRANOLA BARS.
DIPPED IN PEANUT BUTTER COATING.
BURSTING WITH DARK CHOCOLATE & NUTS!
Dark Chocolate, Peanut & Almond.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.24 OZ (35g) BARS.
NET WT 7.44 OZ (210g).

• Its so salty?2 Answers
  • I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have." in 1 review
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
This is such a great snack for anyone on the go or anyone who wants something small to bring to work. It fits easily in my bag and won't go bad if left in there even for days. This satisfies the sweet and salty person and has such a great flavor for a snack bar. This is also a much more affordable option than many others out there so I always reach for this one!
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Review for: Peanut Almond Nut Granola Wrapper
As a peanut butter lover these are at the top of my list! They are a soft granola bar and much more tasty than generic brands. I purchased this bar at Walmart and they go on sale from time to time. I would recommend, but would consider this to be more of a candy bar.
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
Review for: Peanut Almond Nut Granola Wrapper
Great sweet taste. Sometimes a little too sweet for what I think a granola bar should be. Never too expensive and can normally find them on sale. Chewy enough you don’t feel like you’re damaging your teeth eating it.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
These are my absolute favorite nature's valley bars. I always have a box in my pantry. They are a perfect snack and are healthy but don't lack in taste. Definite repeat buy!
Taylor N.
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz, Peanut Almond Nut Granola Wrapper
I eat one of these bars every morning. I also eat it with a JIF to go peanut butter cup to add even more protein to it. I highly recommend any of the nature valley bars to fill you up.
kady w.
Bridgeport, CT
Bastante buenas
Me gustan porque no son como otras barras que ya existen en el mercado, que prometen ser saludables y sin ser artificialmente saborizadas pero termiman siendo todo lo contrario, esta em particular me parece muy saludable y sin tanto agregado de azucar que es algo bueno, no le doy 5 estrellas porq me parecen un poquito duras pero en lo demas estan muy bien
Denise R.
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
I really love these when I want a treat, but don't want to eat a full-on candy bar. It has the right amount of sweetness, while only having 9g sugar in each bar. The "chocolate flavored coating" tastes pretty close enough to actual chocolate that it satisfies that craving. It definitely doesn't have enough fiber or protein to fill me up, but it's enough to hold me over for maybe an hour and a half before a meal.
Allie M.
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
These have been a life saver for my household. We take them on hikes, road trips, to class, to work, to music practice, and are always being shoved in our cars and our bags for on-the-go hangry emergencies. There is just enough protein to get you by or fill you up even. It is nice that these are gluten free while also maintaining great taste and a good texture. They are not hard but do not fall apart.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these bars! They taste so good, and I really like that they have dark chocolate in them. They aren't extremely healthy, but do have healthy ingredients. I have bought these numerous times to keep in my bag after soccer practice, or after a run. Love them!
Jessica C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
These are my favorite flavor from the brand. They help curb my sweet tooth cravings without being overly sweet for my sensitive stomach. They also help fill me up with the nuts. I prefer this product and purchase it frequently from Target or Walmart.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Its so salty?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try them. Are they more filling than the thin crisp ones that I see at gas stops?