Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate, Peanut & Almond uploaded by Stormi T.Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Dark Chocolate, Peanut & Almond uploaded by Lyla V.

BY NATURE VALLEY #53 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

NATURE VALLEY.
new!
SWEET & SALTY NUT GRANOLA BARS.
DIPPED IN PEANUT BUTTER COATING.
BURSTING WITH DARK CHOCOLATE & NUTS!
Dark Chocolate, Peanut & Almond.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.24 OZ (35g) BARS.
NET WT 7.44 OZ (210g).

• Its so salty?2 Answers
  • I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have." in 1 review
Sierra S.
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
For the past 15 months I buy 2 boxes of these everytime I am at the grocery store! I never liked peanut butter until I was pregnant. I was looking for some snack to take to school and work, I can across these and ever since I've been hooked. At first I started off with the peanut but accidentally bought an almond box and have picked almond over peanut ever since. Not too big of a fan of dark chocolate but the salty and sweet balance each other out. I hope these never go away!
Samantha S.
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
Delicious!! Addicting!! Hands down, the MOST AMAZING granola bar I've ever had. I can't buy enough of them! I buy these for myself and don't share them with anyone in the house. If I shared, I would never have any for myself!

Nutritionally, they're not any better for you than any other granola bar that actually tastes good. But they're far better for you than a candy bar in my opinion.
kady w.
Bridgeport, CT
Bastante buenas
Me gustan porque no son como otras barras que ya existen en el mercado, que prometen ser saludables y sin ser artificialmente saborizadas pero termiman siendo todo lo contrario, esta em particular me parece muy saludable y sin tanto agregado de azucar que es algo bueno, no le doy 5 estrellas porq me parecen un poquito duras pero en lo demas estan muy bien
Ariela P.
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
Estas son unas de mis barritas favoritas. Tienen un balance perfecto entre lo dulce y lo salado, totalmente recomendadas, son deliciosas. Son ideales para llevarlas en tu cartera para cuando el hambre ataque o para salir de apuros si no tienes tiempo para preparar el desayuno. Sinceramente, se me hacen un poco costosas, pero valen la pena!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
I really enjoy Nature Valley products and I always liked the usual Oat and Honey flavor so I decided to branch out and try something different. I saw dark chocolate and instantly was drawn to it and it tastes amazing! The sweetness from the chocolate really balances out the saltiness of the nuts. Great snack or even a dessert sort of item.
Molly N.
Yorkshire, NY
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
Love these granola bars. I buy these or another flavor of Nature Valley, on a regular basis. Honestly, they taste so good, its just like eating a candy bar or some type of desert. My local TOPS grocery store carries quite a variety of flavors. I tend to look for the sale that offers 2 for $6, otherwise these can get a little pricey.
Nancy B.
JB Andrews, MD
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
These are my absolute favorite granola bars! They are so filling and I ate them a lot while pregnant. Now I keep two in my bag in case I need an on the go snack. They pack a good protein punch and I highly recommend them. I get the peanut butter dark chocolate at Costco but for this, you would have to go to the local grocery store.
Jenna K.
Review for: Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 7.44 oz
These are delicious! I used to snack on these all the time when I was in school. It was one of my go to's when I wanted something to snack on but didn't want something super unhealthy. I completely forgot about these before I saw this review. Now when I go to the grocery store, I'm going to pick up a box or two!
Diana R.
Review for: Peanut Almond Nut Granola Wrapper
This is one of my favorite granola bars ever. You can find them everywhere and they are always at a good price or they have good deals. This are healthy, they have protein that is good for you. I really love that they are sweet and salty at the same time. Really good flavor, and I love almonds so it is a plus.
Katherine W.
Review for: Peanut Almond Nut Granola Wrapper
Mmmmm I love these. Our coach used to get us Nature Valley bars and I'd always make sure to grab these over the crunchy ones, which hurt my teeth! If you haven't ventured outside of the crunchy ones, try these. They're not super chewy, but they're easy to eat and come in great flavors. This ones my fave.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Its so salty?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try them. Are they more filling than the thin crisp ones that I see at gas stops?