Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Cashews Granola Bars - 6ct

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Cashew Granola Bars are made with cashews, chewy granola and dipped in a creamy cashew butter coating. They are packed with 100% natural whole grain oats. It's a delicious crunchy cashew snack the whole family can enjoy!

I absolutely love these!!! I’m not sure which kind I get because I just noticed that the box I have is almond I think
Que es este producto
What's your favorite Nature Valley bar flavor?"
Start your review of Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Cashews Granola Bars - 6ct!
Crystal W.
Love the nature valley products , bars are very tasteful and very chewy and flavorful cashews
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
The only granola bar I like, except the bottom part is a bit too sweet for my tastes.
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Cashews Granola Bars - 6ct uploaded by Suzanne M.
I love the taste of these bars, and they are quite low in sugar. I eat them at work while drinking coffee to get my day started. I love the almonds. I have not tried the ones with cashews because I've never seen them at the store. Perfect mix of sweet and salt and only 160 calories a bar!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Cashews Granola Bars - 6ct uploaded by Danielle N.
Purchased at: Target
This has got to be my hands down favorite granola bar! The best part about them is the fact that it’s savory and sweet! Has yogurt on the bottom to give it a creamy addition to the cashews! The sweetness and the oats bring it together for a wonderful and flavorful taste! I love these. The downside is that they are rare to find in store, and also the fact that they only come in a box of 6! I wish they came in a box of 30+ I’d buy them all!
Tabitha M.
Jackson, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to for a healthy quick snack! Sweet and salty best of both worlds, with an awesome crunch. Granola bars are the best. The only thing I'd change is the price point. Otherwise highly recommend them. My all time favorite is the Honey ones.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Very good a little bit too sweet but sweet really great I like having one of these and a cup of coffee in the morning if I have to leave early to go somewhere and don’t have a lot of time To make something or if I have a sweet tooth
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
These are soooo good!! Not the healthiest granola bars, but really they are so tasty. They are reasonably priced at around $3 a box, and can be found at WalMart.
Siobhan P.
San Diego, CA
These are delicious, nice and chewy, great cashew flavor. My twin 7 year olds both love them, which is pretty hard to accomplish. Definitely recommend.
Beth Marie B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great taste and long shelf life. Perfect for on the go snacks for children or adults. Right amount of sweet and salty with the crunch factor. Highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
These are nice and chewy so they're nice 5o have in the morning. Theyre easy on an empty stomach and are still pretty filling. The bottom cashew butter coating is superrr rich and sweet, but I like the saltyness. The cashews give it a nice soft texture with a tiny bit of crunch. One star less because I wish they were less sweet, and that they had a little more nut flavour. Also don't like that they contain milk, so theyre not 100% vegan 😔. They taste good but are too rich for me to eat often. Therefore I will not repurchase