3 colors available

BY NATURE VALLEY #32 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature valley sweet & salty chocolate pretzel nut granola bars 6 pk see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Box
I love the Nature Valley Chocolate Pretzel Nut & Sweet & Salty Nut bars, they satisfy the cravings for sweet and salty all in one tasty bar. I'm sure that they are not the healthiest bars out there, but they are far from the worst and are great for a quick snack or pick me up. I've liked all of the Nature Valley bars that I've tried. They are perfect for keeping one in your bag or desk for when you start feeling hungry and can't get to a more complete meal. I like to keep one in my purse because I have medication that has to be taken with food and it is the fastest way to meet that need when necessary. I would certainly recommend to those people, like me, that crave both salty and sweet, When found on sale you can get them for a pretty good price and even their regular price is not too high to rule it out.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
I really like these sweet and salty nut bars! They used to be my favorite, but that was before I began eating healthier and organic foods. I would suggest these bars for anyone that really wants a quick snack that will fill your belly and not leave you wanting sweets or over eating. Again, anything can be healthy in moderation, however, after seeing some of the ingredients in these bars, I've chosen to no longer eat them. If Nature Valley wants to keep up with the vegan/organic/ health food craze, they should swap out some of the more chemical based products and ingredients and switch them for healthier options! I would then totally go back to eating them because they are really good...they just contain too much sugar and salt for me to consider them healthy.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
These are a great sweet treat and I love the sweet and salty items Nature Valley has come out with (particularly the Sweet & Salty Nut, Peanut bar). These are usually really affordable because the company and stores usually offer a lot of coupons for this brand. I try not to eat them too often or pack them in my families lunches because they have a lot of sugar, as do most granola bars. That is just something we have to watch in our household, but other than that I would highly recommend them!
Eneida F.
Eneida F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
I really love all of these new flavors that Nature Valley has come out with in their granola product line. the chocolate pretzel nut version is crunchy and delicious. it has the right mixture of granola almonds pretzels and the chocolate dipping adds the right amount of sweetness to an already great product. I carry these in my lunchbox everyday for that little extra boost needed in the middle of the afternoon.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
I always find myself getting hungry around 10am at work and these granola bars are a go to snack. The sugar content isn't too high and they only have 150 calories per bar. The reason I truly love them is that they keep me full until lunch! I pick up a box almost every time I'm at the grocery store and often find them on sale. If not, you can usually find coupons to help keep the cost down.
Love G.
Love G.
Cinnaminson , NJ
Review for: Wrapper
The Chocolate Pretzel Nut bars are to die for. They are amazing. I tired for the first time this morning. I was starving, and didn't really feel like cooking anything, so I looked around to see what kind of snacks I had bought for the kids lunches. And then I came across this box. So very delicious. The perfect combo between sweet and salty. I almost ate another one right away....lol
Leigh Ann G.
Leigh Ann G.
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
These are a great throw-in-your-bag-to-satisfy-an-afternoon-sweettooth kind of snack. They are portable, which us super convenient, but they can also be decently filling (it's still just a bar). The only downside is that they tend to get a bit melty if you're keeping them near a laptop or something that is warm. The sweet and salty combination is delicious though!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
Sweet and salty. Does it get much better? Nature Valley has hit the mark when it comes to Granola Bars! These chocolate pretzel nut granola bars are my daily breakfast. I can pick a 6 pack up at my local Walmart for less than $4 so my breakfast is less than a dollar a day. I am having an inexpensive and delicious start to my morning. I can't complain!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Ellendale, DE
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
These granola bars have become me and my husband's favorite granola bars! The chewy but not overly chewy consistency is wonderful! These are pretty pricey and we would buy them more often if they were cheaper and came in a bigger box. The sweet and salty is so yummy!! Our friends are hooked on these bars now! :) Totally recommend this product!
Meggie G.
Meggie G.
Review for: Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars 6 pk
Great snack to have when on the go and or calm down the hunger between meals. great snack to have when on the go and or calm down the hunger. great snack to have when on the go and or calm down the hunger. great snack to have when on the go and or calm down the hunger. great snack to have when on the go and or calm down the hunger.