Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNature Valley
Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars - 6ct

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars - 6ct

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars are made with salty pretzels, almonds and chewy granola, all dipped in a creamy chocolate coating. It's a sweet & salty snack the whole family can enjoy!

Arre these any good?
How many flavors does this come in?
Are these filling?
Start your review of Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars - 6ct!
daphne H.
London, KY
These are a good got when you are in a hurry to have a snack love them. Always good
Michelle C.
Parkville, MD
Love these. One of my favorite granola bars. The kids love these and go through them quickly.
Kayla O.
Red Springs, NC
Purrrrrfect!!!! Sweet and salty to give me everything I need in a snack and tide me over if im hungry or until I can eat my next meal...
Sierra W.
Converse, TX
This is a great on-the-go snack. Its sweet but filling. It's a great way to ensure that you got your day off to a great start. I am defiantly guilty of repeatedly buying.
Anne C.
Hixson, TN
Delicious bars and a perfect mid-day snack to satisfy the sweet and salty craving that seems to hit at 2:30 everyday.
Lil B.
girard
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chocolate Pretzel Nut Granola Bars - 6ct uploaded by Lil B.
[product:nature-valley-granola-bars,-sweet-&-salty-nut,-chocolate-pretzel,-6-bars,-12-oz] I really love these they are amazing! If I you don’t like sweet and salty don’t try these but if you do I totally recommend! I’d definitely get this product agian❤️
Colleen H.
Saint Charles, MO
Love these! They are a delicious snack for the whole family! Perfect combination of sweet and salty! Great for on the go!
Shyanne C.
Pflugerville, TX
I like these bars a lot. They are so good with everything they have in them. I don’t know why Because it doesn’t seem like the pretzels would go well with it but they give them the perfect crunch to this chewy treat 😋
Leslie P.
Van Nuys, CA
Mmmm I love these bars. I try to pretend I'm eating healthy when I'm sure this is actually terrible for you. But you get to satisfy all your craving with the mix of sweet and salty, and you get to do it while eating oats too, so that's gotta count for something right???
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Like these bars! Best for a quick snack! They taste good and also keeps you full and gives energy!