Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut - 5 CT uploaded by paola c.Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut - 5 CT uploaded by Gloria M.Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut - 5 CT uploaded by jasmine A.

BY NATURE VALLEY #96 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley® Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut.
New!

• "It has 10g of protein and it's gluten free." in 1 review
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
These guys are my new JAM! I stole one of my dad's lunch snacks, which were the regular #NatureValley peanut bar and I liked it so I went to replace it by going to the store and saw this one with additional protein. I have found that I am commuting between meals so I have been eating one of these bars once or twice a week and it really helps bridge the gab between meals. What I like the most is that it is not overly peanutty. I'm not a huge peanut butter fan but this nut bar has a great amount of nuts but is not too hard to bite into or tear apart with my fingers so as to not mess up my lipstick, you know how that goes. If you are looking for a quick boost of energy and a snack to keep you from being hangry, please go buy a box of #NatureValley Protein Chewy Bars. You'll be glad you did. Cheers!!
Klare B.
Klare B.
These are great! I toss them in my gym bag for a snack after my morning workout along with a protein shake and it suppresses my appetite till about mid-afternoon. The added bonus is, it's packed with 10G of protein and has soy protein isolate & whey protein concentrate in it's ingredient labels! Now if you're a fitness junkie like myself, you're eating a delicious snack and getting in your protein intake for muscle building! Its a definite win-win!
Annette P.
Annette P.
I really enjoy these protein bars. They definitely aren't health food, but they make a good meal replacement if you are in a pinch or don't have time to think about cooking. I keep one in my purse at all times in case I'm out and start to feel like my blood sugar is getting low. I'm not diabetic, so I'm not giving medical advice, just saying what works for me. The combination of sugar and protein perks me back up. The delicious taste is a bonus.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
This is one of my favorite go to product to put in my purse, beach bag or at my desk at work. I like the flavor of it and it doesn't feel process to me it's really good got whole nuts and flavor that is exactly what I'm looking for. I like the difference between salty and sweet the most. I always have a box of this in my pantry, in my purse, in my car , At the office, when I going vacation it's the first thing I grabbed.
gen c.
gen c.
Azusa, CA
These are super delicious everyone has to try them they are so good perfect texture and not a over powering peanut taste and its glazed or dipped in I want to say
Melted peanut butter it looks like these are so good they should come in a box with more then 6 at Walmart they do have 12 cut box but its mixed with the almond ones which are also good but I prefer the peanut ones okay to buy with a coupon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut - 5 CT
My favorite time of the month snack. I always crave salty sweet things and this fits the bill without being super unhealthy. They are a little pricey for us, especially with a toddler intent on eating all things granola bar, so I hide them in a top cabinet. I also like them for days I'm running late or short on time and need a snack to keep me going and full without being heavy.
SaToya M.
SaToya M.
Americus, GA
These are a really good on the go breakfast whenever you are rushing or running late. I have an 8 a.m. class and cooking is out of the question so these really come in handy, even as a on the go snack they are great. but don't leave then in the sun to long or you will have a melted mess on your hands. I like the bulk pack that you get from Sam's Club
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
I had been looking for a fast breakfast snack and had picked up some of these. They are very good but is not as healthy ad i eould have thought. Look at the back of the your products before buying. Even thought the product may be delicious, it may not be as healthy as you think. Tricky packaging and wording help companies confuse consumers.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Watervliet, NY
I am not big on breakfast, nor have I ever been. However, for whatever reason, these peanut butter crunchy bars are my go to every morning for my much physical required fast pace job of lifting, cleaning, and landscaping etc. They don't overfill me, but make me full enough and provide the perfect amount of energy to get me through the day.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
I love these bars! I love that they are high protein and low sugar bars. They taste absolutely amazing and I don't have guilt after eating them because they are high in protein. These also do a great job at making me feel like I ate something substantial in the morning. I would recommend any of their protein packed bars to anyone!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
How many sugars in theses bars? They look delish!