BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley® Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut.
New!

• "It has 10g of protein and it's gluten free." in 1 review
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut - 5 CT
So the last time I went to the grocery store my husband was with me and these are what he chose for his snack. Now they are permanently on our grocery list each week because he loves them. I like that they are healthy and they keep him from eating the candy bars!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these bars! Protein chewy bars! Yum! Salted caramel with nuts! They are just sooooo good! The price is a little high for them but they are really good so I don't mind paying for it. They are also gluten free so a huge plus there! Will buy again
Carrie W.
I love these bars. They're heavy enough on protein that I can grab one and not feel immediately hungry, but aren't horrid on the carb side either. I love the flavor!
Natalie C.
Love this protein bar! I love grabbing it before running out the door in the morning and it holds me over before lunch! The taste is delicious with just enough creaminess and saltiness. Healthy and satisfying :)
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm on a diet right now and my doctor said to eat lots of protein. These are the perfect snack! Not only are they filling, but they stave off my carb craving, which is no easy feat! I really like all the flavors of these that they have at Walmart and I stock up whenever I grocery shop.
Abigayle M.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of sweet and salty (who isn't) and I'm also constantly on the goal (once again...who isn't). ALSO I use hungry as a way to describe myself as a person. These are the perfect snacks if you're hungry like me. Low calorie, delicious and filling. 10/10 would reccomend
Ellie U.
Foodie Expert
I liked these bars a lot. I usually buy the Kind fruit and nut bars, but decided to go with these instead. They were much more reasonably priced and I enjoyed them about as much as I do the Kind bars. They're a little less "healthy," but still beat most of the alternatives.
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I do like the nature valley brand overall but I feel that this specific flavor is not too great at least for me. Normally I love sweet and salty stuff anywhere from ice cream to peanuts but this is one I can't handle unfortunately. I do like how soft they are though :)
Tina M.
Love these for a quick breakfast or when I need a snack to keep me going. Love they are TRUE protein bars! So many claim to be protein bars but lack a sufficient amount of protein. The salted caramel are my favorite! You will always find one of these in my purse!
Amanda G.
This is probably my favorite snack- it's great to grab and go. Just the right amount of salty and sweet, and the freshness of the grains used you can taste. Soft, chewy and almost feels like a sin to eat... So glad I get them! Cashew is my favorite!
Sandra V.
How many sugars in theses bars? They look delish!