BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey O.
Los Angeles, CA
Love, love, love! Peanut butter and rich dark chocolate! Sign me up! A great quick snack that powers me through the day! Have these babies stashed in my bag!
Alisa A.
Orlando, FL
Such a good combination of granola chocolate and protein! Perfect for a good snack on the go especially when there is no time to eat this will do the job !
Samira A.
Perfect protein bar! High in protein, it has 10 grams of protein in each bar and it is also gluten free, it is rich in flavor and also has dark chocolate.
Lauren W.
I eat these for breakfast every morning, and sometimes for a quick bite after the gym. I love the flavor of these. Perfect mixture of nuts to chocolate!
Louise A.
Port Orange, FL
Great snack to bring on the go. Also makes a good meal replacement for when there isn't time to stop for lunch. Also curbs any sweet cravings I may have.
Mo C.
Hainesport, NJ
After having a baby I need all the protein I can get and they makes it quick and easy for on the go moms or even people who have a fast pace life style.
Christina S.
Raeford
These protein bars are my go to whenever I am craving chocolate but don't want to ruin my diet. It's a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter
Maranda S.
These have good flavor. I eat these a lot for breakfast because often I am "on the go" to work. I eat it about 6:45 and they keep full until around 9:30.
Chidinma O.
Philadelphia
I really like his bar. I enjoy how the dark chocolate is not too overpowering and not too rich. And the peanuts and the granola on top is really good.
amanda d.
This bar tastes like great! You don't even realize that you are eating protein. The only problem is trying to stop yourself from eating more than one!