BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Agnes R.
OK this something my man would love for breakfast before he goes to do his work out at the gym cause his protein is key for him to build strong and healthy muscles
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
These are ok. I don't absolutely love them but I also am not a huge fan of granola. I do get it for my boys though as a good morning pick me up of protein on the go to help get their day started in a nutritious way.
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
these are the best as a quick snack and taste so amazing and give you good protein to start off your day I love all the different flavors too so many too choose from I recommend at least to try them once and you'll fall in love
Maria W.
Lebanon, PA
My partner loves these granola bars. He is a framer and works construction so he needs a lot of energy throughout his day. I make sure to throw two in his lunch pail every day.
Lupe M.
Tustin, CA
I love nature valley. All of their granola bars are so good. And these have my two favorite things, DARK chocolate and peanut butter ! If you haven't tried these then you must !
charlee c.
one of those snack bars that is a must keep in your desk drawer, wish they were a tad healthier calorie wise but what more can you expect for dark chocolate and peanut butter :)
Martha C.
Miami
They literally have a natural flavor. The y don't taste like too chemical food, the y aré delicious and once you try it you love it. You wouldn't feel desappointed at all.
Abby R.
Love these for a quick breakfast when I don't have time in the morning. They fill me up so I can make it through until lunch and contain protein which is always a plus.
breanna W.
Omg! These bars are the best snack. I always have a box in my desk at work. Great afternoon pick me up. Taste great and are a great source of protein! Good price too
Nekia N.
Canton
I love the peanut butter and dark chocolate combination! This was a great idea! It's like combining the two best things ever. Peanut butter and dark chocolate!!