BY NATURE VALLEY #28 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sathi D.
I'm a huge peanut butter lover! There's bar at great for a quick snack! I bought this at Acme. Filled with protein, they usually fill me up well right after a workout!
Chrissi S.
glasgow, KY
Yummy high protein bar. The kids love it. A convenient snack for days on the go. I try to keep some at home for dats we cant be home at meal times and the kids love it.
Paige S.
Very feeling and tasty.Taste like a dessert but is actually packed with protein. I personally thought it was delicious and is very healthy.I have been buying these for a long time and I would recommend these to others.
Hannah S.
Canton, OH
The taste is perfect in these bars! The punch of chocolate and peanut butter go with the granola perfectly. The texture of this bar is quite plastic-y. Might be due to the chocolate layer.
Jessica P.
Titusville
Our family loves this!! A mouth full of choclately peanut buttery goodness!! Plus works great on tight morning or on active days with the extra punch of protein.
Edlin r.
Harbor City, CA
This nature valley bar is so good especially when your on the go and need something fast, my husband and I love it , we eat these as snack and always have some in our pantry just in case we ever need a to go snack , delicious and nutritious
Ronnie B.
This is very tasty and a very good preworkout snack. It is packed with a lot of protein and is delicious. I bought it at Walmart and I can't really see any cons with it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good workout snack
Jasmine C.
I love how easy these products are to put in my purse and take to the gym , they are delicious and very chewy . The pros are they can be on the go and the dark chocolate chips and protein are so good I would recommend .
Jennifer R.
New Orleans, LA
I keep these in my diaper bag for when I forget to eat. They get the job done and they're tasty. I wish they were healthier, but they're affordable and taste good. Overall, they're fine for a quick snack
Lacey W.
Greenville, DE
These are ok. I don't absolutely love them but I also am not a huge fan of granola. I do get it for my boys though as a good morning pick me up of protein on the go to help get their day started in a nutritious way.