BY NATURE VALLEY #28 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
OBSESSED with Nature Valley protein peanut butter bars. The portion size is just right for the on the go snack. Not to forget the sweet and nutty flavor combination, total crowd pleaser
Shayna S.
Stephenville, TX
These bars are amazing!!! They make a great snack and even meal. Often times I am running late and I love that these are quick and easy to eat and I can grab it on my way out the door.
Angeliyah C.
MY FAVORITE FLIPPING GRANOLA BARS EVER! IT HAS CHOCOLATE-LY GOODNESS WITH THE CRUNCH OF THE PEANUT BUTTER OATS AND SOME CHOCOLATE CHIPS !! TRULY DELICIOUS! PLUS ITS AFFORDABLE!! IT REMINDS ME OF THE DARK CHOCOLATE + PEANUT BUTTER KIND GRANOLA BARS!
Liz F.
Palmdale, CA
so yummy! I love love these protein bars. perfect for on the go and always filling. packaging is great and the taste is good. they are pretty reasonable pricing and a perfect snack.
cindy c.
These are the absolute best!! I love to eat these at around 3 or 4 to curve my hunger before supper. They taste really good, and the box lasts a long time when i get it at Sams.
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
I eat these literally all the time. I actually have a pack of them in my cabinet. I like these when I'm going for something that will fill me up and be on the healthier side. So good.
China J.
This is this is this is great for a quick snack and is an easy way to get your protein for the day with a good taste to it. Affordable and easy to find at most stores, would totally recommend to others.❤
Sarah G.
Love these bars they are awesome and cheap.. Walmart is where I bought these at. Yes they fill you up and u don't fill hungry.. pros helps u control appetite.. cons could eat them all day long. I would
Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
It has 10g of proteins that keep you active during the day.
What I like the most is that it has rich chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter and roasted peanuts
Also, It is gluten-free.
Corinne Z.
I love these! So do my kids! My only gripe is that I never get to eat much of them because the kids finish off the box. I buy these in bulk for the busy week, as a sort of snack or quick breakfast.