BY NATURE VALLEY

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
I was disappointed in these. I was hoping for a healthy sort of snack but these are too sweet & they just have an odd consistently. Bars like this should be sweet & salty & these just miss the mark.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
These bars are a good source of protein in a yummy bar. I bought these at sams club and what's nice was they had them in bulk so I could have them got a long period of time. They have a tasty chocolate and peanut butter mix to it !
Martha F.
Dunlap, TN
I absolutely love this. I keep one in my purse at all times. It gives me that boost I need without being too sweet. They are pretty affordable for the size and they are tastier than I expected. I would definitely recommend this!!
mani R.
I love these so much, and they help give you energy throughout the day. They are super tasty and have a bit of chocolate for sweetness! They are healthy because there is dark chocolate and all sorts of nuts.
Lynn F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this flavor of bar! It has protein in it too, which is great! Sometimes they have coupons for this bar so it brings down the cost. Without coupons or being on sale, I'd say it's a bit over priced.
Christine W.
Yummm! Chocolatey and chewy. I can't really taste the protein part of it the way you can with other protein bars. The dark chocolate makes the sweetness more subtle. I think it's worth the money.
Katlyn D.
These are delicious and make for a great snack. However I would like to see them with lower sugar content. The taste was amazing and they were soft and chewy. Definitely satisfied any cravings for chocolate and peanut butter
Kayla R.
Hopewell
Very good. Best for on the go. Quick and easy. Brought mine at Walmart. Has granola,peanuts, peanut butter, and dark chocolate. It was very affordable. Cons it sticks to the roof of your mouth
Emily I.
brick,nj
Great snack!! Super tasty and taste like candy!! I love them on the go or when I'm craving something sweet. Have ten grams of protein so they are very healthy! Great price for a great value.
Joyce T.
These are my favorite you get your sweet taste with your salt all in one with the mindset of getting your fiber in! I would most recommend these protein for a before or after work out snack or just in general power bar!