BY NATURE VALLEY #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nature Valley Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars with chocolate flavored chips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
jaime H.
The quality of the dark chocolate is good which makes for a good way to satisfy a candy bar craving. It's not a snickers, but indulge without guilt and after 2 of these bars you won't have room for the snickers­čśŐ
Leslie N.
We always keep a variety of granola bars in the pantry. I love Nature Valleys range of flavors, especially the Chocolate Peanut Butter. As a quick breakfast bite, the Protein bar is a fulfilling snack on the go.
Mallory M.
I love these. They are so good it's like candy. The chocolate is delicious! I eat these when I'm in a rush and I can find them at Kroger, Walmart and target. I recommend these if you have to eat quick breakfasts.
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
The perfect mix of sweet and crunchy, yet healthy. I love it! I get that bitter sweet taste from the dark chocolate and the health from the peanuts and granola. It's also not too hard to chew which I really like.
Madelynn S.
Dallas, TX
I think that I survived on these in college. I wasn't much of a breakfast person, but I could stick one of these in my backpack and eat it in my morning classes. It tasted great and filled me up- a definite win!
Brett K.
Arlington
These are a blessing for me. They taste great and aren't unhealthy at all. I love having them as an energizing snack, they keep me full for much longer than anything else. A great post or pre-workout food, too!
Shirley P.
This is a protein bar that is hard to get into at first. I had to eat a couple before they finally grew on me. The chocolate peanut butter ones are my favorite, but im not really willing to try another flavor
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Easy to grab and go, and fills you up when you are hungry. It's very delicious and healthy, and it tastes good. I've had these bars a couple times and I have to say, I have never been disappointed. In love.
Savannah C.
Conway
These bars are very good and sweet and the chocolate add great flavor. You can buy this a Walmart. There are great healthy things in these bars. The cons about this is they are very messy and crumbly.
Bridget S.
Reading, Berkshire
I was disappointed in these. I was hoping for a healthy sort of snack but these are too sweet & they just have an odd consistently. Bars like this should be sweet & salty & these just miss the mark.